Innocent

I loved it when I woke up before Kylo, it gave me the opportunity to admired him without him noticing. He still looked so innocent when he slept, the cares of the world were put at bay for just a little bit. 

My eyes scanned his face and as they did so they looked over the scar that was by his right eye. He had gotten that when he fought the girl, Rey, after killing Han. It was healed now but still very noticeable. 

"I can feel you staring." I can't help but laugh innocently as he opens his dark eyes and looks at me with a small smile. One of his arms was already holding me so he takes the other and hugs me close before kissing me deeply.

"I'm sorry but you're just so handsome I can't help myself!" I giggle as he nuzzles my neck and I can't help but love these rare carefree moments that we have every once in a blue moon.

"Don't worry. I stare at you all the time, you just can't see me!" 

"Creeper!" I yell and we both laugh as he tickles my side.

"Take it back!"

"I take it back! You're not a creeper." He stops ticketing me and instead kisses me again, pulling me back against his naked chest. "I don't want to leave this moment." I tell him honestly before placing my head on his chest where he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Well we don't have to just yet. We leave for Dasoka in four hours so we have some time to ourselves."

"That's music to my ears." I tell him before kissing his chest. "Do you ever think about me?"

"What kind of question is that?" He asked, "Of course I think of you, you're always on my mind." 

"Even when you're off doing commander stuff?"

"Especially when I'm off doing 'commander stuff'." I couldn't help but smile at that. It was nice knowing that I was on his mind like he was constantly on mine. Sometimes I wondered what our future looked like but the only thing I knew for sure was that it would be anything but conventional. "Do you think of me?"

"Constantly. I hate you in that helmet, so I try to imagine you without it." He strokes my hair as a response because he didn't have anything to say, how could he? "But I love you no matter what."

"You miss the resistance?" He asked and I knew he could feel me tense in his arms.

"The resistance, no. But there are a few people that I miss and worry about." It was his turn to tense now. 

"Who?"

"Your mother the most. She was the only mother figure I ever had and we grew quite close after you left." I kissed his chest again to help keep him calm and it worked. "Maybe there is a way that I could see again one day."

"It's not safe. They would use you to get to me and I won't allow you to put yourself at risk." I look up at him and at first he avoids my eyes but after a few moments he gives in and looks at me. 

"I trust you Kylo. Trust me too."

"I do Naku. You are the only one I trust and that's the precise reason I won't risk losing you."

"Because you love me." I tell him and he nods with a small smile as I place my head back on his shoulder.

"Because I love you."

We laid in silence for quite a while before he asked, "What's on your mind?" I looked at him with a smirk on my lips.

"You."

"What about me?" He raises an eyebrow as he catches on to my flirtatious mood.

"Well I could tell you or I could show you, which would you prefer?" I move so that I'm straddling his waist and his brown eyes get that knowing look in them.

"Show me."
.
.
"Zip me up, please?" I asked Kylo once I was standing in my black heals and black long sleeved dress that stopped at the middle of my thighs. He slowly zips up the dress before placing a kiss on my neck. I tilt my head to give him better access but become surprised when I feel cold metal land at the base of my throat.

He steps back as my hand goes to my throat and feels a necklace. I hurry to the mirror and my eyes go wide as I see the black and white diamond pendant. I run back to Kylo and throw my arms around his neck, kissing him hard. He kisses me back before pulling away and smiling. 

"I take it you like it?"

"Kylo, I love it! It's beautiful!" He leans forward and kissed me again before gently caressing my cheek.

"It's going to be a long week in Dasoka. Remember that I love you." 

"And I love you." I kiss him once more before he moves to put his helmet on. It was time to get back to the real world. 

I stay by Kylo's side as we walk towards the command ship and when we get there I see Captain Phasma and Makiah Ren already aboard.

"I heard you ran away and then I heard you came back willingly. Needless to say I was surprised." Makiah Ren says as Kylo goes to talk to the pilots. 

"Well we both know I live to keep you on your toes." I respond sarcastically. 

"Why he took you back after you left, I'll never know. You might be beautiful but your mouth is going to get you killed." He responds back with an icy tone before walking away and I can't help my death glare that follows. 

I plop down in a seat along the wall of the ship and try to contain my pout. Everyone on this ship except one person hated me. They all had their opinions and they were all bad. The didn't know anything me but my bet was that they thought I was a distraction. It was as if unless I was with Kylo, then I would be alone. That was a thought that left me feeling empty.

A/N

How do you guys feel about babies????????
     -let me know

I know it's short and I'm sorry BUT I did upload two chapters in one day!!!  Hope you like it!!