Counselor

A/n

Hey guys!! So first and foremost this chapter is dedicated to @HTTYD_i_am_Astrid because they just had surgery and read through the whole book!!

Kylo Ren's POV

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked her as she laid with her head on my chest. We had just woken up and she still hadn't spoken to me, the only reason she was in my arms was because while we were sleeping she moved towards me.

"I'm just trying to figure this out Kylo. I'm Counselor Kuolu now and I'm giving off advise on how to turn people again the Resistance. Three months ago I would have never said any of those things but now... I'm a completely different person now. I'm just trying to figure out what that means."

I could tell she really was trying. She had given up so much to be with me and I knew without a doubt that she loved me and that I could trust her. Naku and Makiah are the two people I believed I could trust, that was it, and I knew that for Naku, I was all she had left. Besides Elias and Shesmuda, who she hadn't spoken to recently that I know of, I was the only one she could trust, I know how hard that is. I was keen on her emotions that I could feel how sad she was, she was depressed and that worried me.

"Well just remember that I love you and we are in this together." I kiss her head before moving off the bed and starting to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" She asked me, sounding slightly confused and disappointed.

"Makiah and I need to discus a few things regarding the Knights' of Ren. I'll see you before council starts." She simply nodded before leaving me to go into the bathroom, at least I wasn't getting a complete silent treatment although I do think she is over reacting a bit.

I put my neck on the line to make sure that she had some kind of authority and she wasn't even appreciating it. I made sure she would have authority over others and that was just the start, I had big plans for her and she was going to have to accept it.

I pull my helmet on before making sure my saber was at my side and leaving the room. Makiah's room wasn't far away so I made it there quickly and he let me in without hesitation. I took the helmet off and let out a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his helmet was on the dresser. It wasn't very often we saw each other like this but we had started the Knights of Ren together and had seen each other before so it wasn't a big deal. Makiah was a just a little shorter than I was and had short blonde hair and blue eyes, our looks were completely opposite.

"She isn't happy with me." I admit which causes him to scoff and roll his eyes. "What?"

"She is ungrateful Kylo, I don't understand why you chose to take her back in." I didn't like that he was second guessing my actions but I wouldn't kill him for it, not yet anyways.

"She is not! She is just trying to figure things out, she is adjusting." I defend her quickly but mentally scold myself for doing so in front of him. "I need someone I can trust to act as a guard for her when I'm not around."

He raised an eyebrow before nodding. "You want me to do it."

"You are the only person besides her I trust, people can't know she is a Jedi so she can't carry her saber which means she is in constant danger. I need her safe Makiah." I had never actually told him how much she meant to me but I had a feeling that he knew.

"I'll do it. I don't like her Kylo but I'll watch over her." He lets out a sarcastic chuckle, "She is going to be pissed."

"She will get over it."