D'Qar

Nakari's POV

"What could you and a powerful young Jedi possibly need from me?" His face said it all, he knew exactly who I was. Whether or not this was a good or bad thing, I'm not so sure yet.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He rolled his eyes, obviously not buying what I was selling at the moment.

"Don't play stupid with me girl, I know a Jedi when I see one. Even if it is a rare sighting. Now answer the question." He was rude and self entitled, I didn't like that.

"Actually my name is not girl, it's Naku and what we need is a ride off this planet and to D'Qar. Can you do that or not, because I don't have time for games."

His face was extremely stern for a moment before looking to Shesmuda. "This is what you want?" She nodded with a sad look as she met his eyes and I saw through his tough guy façade for only a moment as he observed her, then the walls were back up as he smirked at me.

"Alright yeah, I'll get you out of here but you owe me one, Jedi."

.

.

"What is it exactly that you do?" I questioned the next day while looking over the ship that he would be flying us in.

"Elias is a smuggler." Shesmuda says, leading the way as we board.

"A damn good one at that!" He throws in as he walks past us heading towards the cockpit, this ship reminded me a lot of the Millennium Falcon and that caused my heart to hurt knowing that the real owner was no longer with us.

I was back in a pair of black jeans, a dark blue V-neck shirt, my boots, and a leather jacket. I definitely much more comfortable in my skin now that I was out of a dress.

"You sure you want to leave? Elias lives here..." I give Shes a knowing smile and she blushes before rolling her eyes.

"He is a smuggler, he is hardly there anyways and me and him.... It's not a thing."

"Doesn't look that way to me." I tell her and she smirks.

"Oh, ok then miss know it all," she jokes, "what about you? Anyone special?"

A smile forms on my lips as I picture Ben's dark hair and matching eyes with his sideways grin but the smile quickly fades as I think of the light saber that's on my hip.

"There is... was." She seems to understand as she takes my hand, giving it a squeeze.

"If it's meant to be, it will." I give her a nod and watch as she walks away.

I missed him, I really did but I couldn't bring myself justify his thoughts. I couldn't just cross over to the dark side because I loved him, it didn't work that way. Everyday I was around him the pull to the dark side got stronger and now, even though he isn't in sight, I can feel the darkness lingering. That's what scares me the most. It comes to of nowhere, it's like I've felt the power and now it's waiting to be used.

Kylo Ren's POV

The feeling of disappointment within myself was not one which I was used to feeling. I was stupid! I should have known exactly how she was going to respond to my ridiculous suggestion. Naku wasn't one to do something by force of another, she would have to feel it and be the one to make the decision herself.

My heart was feeling things I hadn't felt in a long time, I thought I loved her while she was here but now that she is gone I truly feel just how much of my heart she carries unknowingly. I needed to build up my walls again because she brought them tumbling down at her feet. She tore me apart and she didn't even know it.

Maybe if I had told her how my heart was now beating for only her, she would have stayed. That's what she wanted, wasn't it? For me to feel? To embrace my real emotions instead of stuffing them so deep and pretending I felt nothing when in reality every feeling was only amplified?

When she is around I feel so conflicted! She pulls me towards the Light side and I hate it! I hate the way she makes me feel so strong yet so weak at the same time. My love for her would only put her in danger but I know I can't stop, I could keep her safe if she would have just stayed here!

The light saber ignited in my hand, a white glow radiating off of it and slightly lighting the dark room. My side ached with pain from being shot and my shoulder was still healing from the burn but holding the saber somewhat healed the pain in my chest, just a little.

Knowing she had my saber and I had hers, brought the slightest ease to my ache. She would want her saber back eventually and when she did, she would come for it. That's just how Nakari worked, she is extremely protective of what she sees as hers.

A knock on the door sounds, pulling me out of my thoughts so I quickly pull on my helmet before opening the door. I was immediately anger from seeing the man in front of me because if he was here, then that meant she was no longer where I needed her to be.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, feeling the anger rise as I feared his answer.

"She made it to D'Qar." My hand lashed out, sending him to the wall while he struggled to breathe.

"You had one job! I requested one thing from you and you failed!" I twist my wrist and he fell limp to the floor. "Ahh!" The saber ignites once more as I take out of my anger on a piece of furniture, ripping the stitches in my side. "Fuck!"

A/N

Comment and vote please!

Hey everyone!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! So sorry I took the weekend off from writing, I became busy! But here is a chapter!! I took what some of you had to say and I changed where I was going with it but I think it was for the best!!

Oh the picture above! You'll remember in chapter 2, I used the animated picture and then I came across the picture on the left and they were identical!!! So that's Naku!! :)

In the next chapter you'll see some people you know!!!

Please let me know what you think!!