Awake

When my command ship landed on the Finalizer I was greeted by captain Phasma and a few Storm Troopers that stood behind her. I didn't waste time in greetings as I hurried toward the infirmary with her following me. 

"How is she?" I was a step past caring if anyone knew that I loved her. It was obvious, especially to Phasma who had been around quite often and seen it first hand. In a situation like this I didn't care what people thought. 

"She woke an hour after you left in quite a fright but passed out again shortly after. Doctors said that she is on the mend but her body just needs rest." As we reached the infirmary I motioned for her to wait outside as I entered. 

I saw Naku laying on one of the beds and Shesmuda sitting in a chair next to her, her back was to me but she spun around when she heard me enter and stood to her feet. I could tell that she didn't know what to do in my presence.

"I'll just..."

"Stay." I told her, she quickly nodded and backed up to make room for me by Naku's bed. I slid off the helmet, setting it on the bedside table, and gently moved her hair out of her face. She didn't look like she was in pain anymore and that was reassuring to me. "What did the doctors say?"

"They believe that someone was pulling her life force right out of her, but whoever it was either stopped or is dead because the pull was cut off."

I knew as she said it that it had to be Snoke, he must have been pulling the force out of her in attempt to kill her. He probably sent Makiah to make sure the job was complete. I continue to look down at Naku's sleeping face and by doing so a calmness came over me. Things were going to be okay, granted I didn't know the next step we were going to take or what exactly we were going to do but she was going to be okay. 

Even though I had always wanted to be at the top, to be the leader of the First Order, I had a feeling that it wasn't a good idea. I know myself and I knew that it wasn't a good idea. I couldn't worry about it now.

"Was she pregnant?" I glanced towards Shesmuda but she shook her head no. She wouldn't look at me but I wasn't sure if it was because she was afraid or not. "You're a good friend to her, you should consider staying. She is going to need a friend."

"I'll stay as long as she needs me." I could feel her looking at me now but I didn't meet her gaze. I kept my eyes fixed on Naku, I wanted to reach her mind but she had it closed off. I couldn't get to her.

"Kylo..." Her voice was barely above a whisper but it make my heart speed up as I leaned closer to hear her. He eyes started to blink open and I was greeted with those bright blue orbs that I have came to rely on so much.

"I'm right here. You're okay now."

"Is he dead?" The look in her eye said it all, the physical pain he had caused her had been so great that she couldn't imagine having to go through it again.

"He is, you're safe now. Rest Naku."

"Don't leave me..."

"Never."

.

.

.

Naku's POV

I was back in our room on the Finalizer sitting on our bed with the blankets over my lap. Kylo was pacing the room as I just watched. I could tell he was stressed, our current situation left us with quite the predicament.

"Kylo, calm down. No one knows yet so we have some time to figure things out. I don't think we should rush into this."

He shook his head, "Our biggest problem is Hux. He spoke to Snoke almost as much as I did so if he doesn't hear from him he will become suspicious."

I racked my brain for a fix but I didn't have one. "Then maybe you need to just take his spot as Supreme Leader. Come out to the public with the title." 

He stopped his pacing and looked at me with a worried look. I wanted so badly to look into his mind and see what was wrong but I couldn't do that, not to him at least. We trusted each other and sometimes that trust we shared was all we had because we knew that no one else could be trusted, not after what Makiah did. 

"Naku, I'm not taking the place as Supreme Leader."

"What are you talking about? If you're not taking it then who is?"

"You are." He was so sure of his answer. He looked absolutely positive.

"Kylo, are you mad? I can't be Supreme Leader. The First Order would never allow it." He looked at me like I was stupid before shaking his head.

"Naku! They have no say! I killed Snoke and I'm making you Supreme leader. We won't announce it... No, that wouldn't work well. We will have you start making orders and taking a stand, you must demand their respect and if they don't give it to you then you take it."

"Kylo you should be Supreme Leader, you are are a better leader than I am. I have no experience at this."

He took my hand and sat in front of me on the bed. As he looked at me I could see that he was 100% sure with his choice to name me leader. For some unknown reason he thought I would be good at it... I didn't see things that way but I was willing to hear him out.

"Naku, you are strong willed but level headed. You are strict but fair and you are anything but power hungry. If I take the position... I fear what I might become. If you are in charge then I'll serve by your side and I will be there to guide you and advise you."

I was touched by his words, they meant more than he could ever understand, but I wasn't sure they were all true anymore. After waking up from Snoke trying to kill me things had changed, the way I viewed things had started to change. "If that's truly how you feel then I'll do it. I'll become Supreme Leader."

He leaned in as his lips met mine and he didn't wait long before deepening the kiss. My arms found their way around his neck and I tangled my fingers into his dark hair. Being with Kylo was indescribable in so many ways, I could feel his love for me in every kiss and in every touch I felt his need to be with me. It was never a simple thing when it came to us because it was always so special.

His lips traveled down my neck as his hands slid around my bare waist. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips but it only encouraged him.

A/N

I'm sorry!!! The next chapter is almost done!! Let me know what you think, I know this is just a filler chapter and I apologize!!