Rey

Rey's POV

I could tell that she didn't like me but I wasn't sure why. I've never met her before nor have I ever done anything to her. She was older than me by a few years, very beautiful and seemed very sure of herself. I envied her because she looked so confident like she knew exactly who she was and where she belonged, I could only wish I felt that way.

Her black hair was currently pulled up into a messy bun as she hovered above the ground with her eyes closed, meditating. She seamed so at peace for the first time since she arrived back yesterday. To be honest, I was a little jealous of her. I saw the way Poe looked at her, I wondered what it would be like to have a man look at me like that. She was so confident and so powerful, she seemed like that had so much control. I could only wonder why Kylo Ren was such a sore topic for her.

"You're thoughts are loud." I jump as I hear her voice, she unfolds her legs as she stands to her feet.

"You can hear my thoughts? When Kylo Ren does that, it's obvious and hurts." Shouldn't I know if she was intruding into my mind? Shouldn't there be a way to guard myself or even be aware that it was happening?

"That's because I'm better at it than him." She gets the tiniest of smirks as she walks over the wooden swords on the wall and pulls two of them down. She throws one towards me, hard, without any notice but I catch it. "Can you yield a saber?"

"I've fought Kylo Ren." The pride was in my voice but I almost regretted it as Naku rolled her deep blue eyes, an annoyed look manifested on her face.

"Don't make me laugh! Kylo was severely injured having just been shot in the side with Chewie's Bowcaster. I should probably remind you that it normally blows things up." She came at me with the sword but I blocked it quickly.

I hadn't thought of that actually. The Bowcaster would have normally blown things up but that meant that Kylo Ren's injury was far worse that I had speculated. If he hadn't been hurt...

"Had he not been injured, you would have been dead." To prove her point she hits me hard once in the side, spins and hits me hard in the ribs. I attempted to block her but she faked where she was going, it wasn't as easy as I had thought it would have been.

"You seem fond of him, considering he held you prisoner for a month." I charged at her but she easily dodged me, laughing at my words.

"You know nothing, yet you speak as though you are wise, master Skywalker has a lot to teach you."

"I know you were on the Starkiller for a month, I only assumed it wasn't by your choice. No one in their right mind would chose to stay there..."

"Stop acting like you know him! You know nothing about him!"

"I know he is a murderer!" Her laughter was long gone as she took her wooden sword and hit me hard in the arm, causing me to drop my own defense, before dropping to the ground, knocking me off my feet. I looked up as she stood above me with the sword pointing at my throat.

"Mind your tongue young Padawan or you might find yourself without one." I gulp with fear as she stepped away from me and I watched her walk towards the door but I still had one more question.

"Is that why you hate me?" She stopped with her back to me but didn't turn around. "Because you love him and I almost killed him?" Her shoulders tensed right before she turns around to face me but something is different. Her eyes are dark and her face holds a look of hatred and anger, even her stance was different than earlier.

"Did you not hear what I just said about your tongue?" As she stalks towards me a saber ignites in her hand I quickly realize that it belongs to Kylo Ren. A look of terror covers my face as I feel the power radiating off of her, instantly reminding me of my encounter with Kylo.

"Nakari!" Everything changes in an instant. Her eyes go light and her face morphs into a look of confusion and disappointment laced with anger. She puts the saber away and turns towards the door where the Dathomirian is standing, his black and red arms crossed over his shirt clad chest. She left me laying on the ground as she hurried out the door, not sparing another look in my direction.

The Dathomirian looked at me amused, "You must have really pissed her off kid." He laughs to himself before leaving me alone.

I was almost 100% sure that I had just turned one of the most powerful Jedi left into an enemy. She didn't have as much control as I first assumed, in fact I think she barely had any. Leia needed to know, this was not the same Jedi they had lost a month ago.

.

.

Leia looked so sad as she thought it over, she looked at Poe for his thoughts but he too looked worried.

"Rey, I must advise you to avoid Naku for the time being, she has been through a lot and I fear that Kylo Ren might have gotten to her."

I looked between Poe and Leia, really wishing Finn was awake to take my side.

"I understand that she was his friend but I don't see how..."

"They were much more than friends. Kylo... Ben loved Naku, more than he loved anything and her feelings were just as strong as his. Watching the one person you love battle within themselves is a very hard thing to do. Give her time Rey."

Naku's POV

I was pacing in the woods, trying to calm myself down and failing. I had completely folded in that moment to the dark side. I hadn't even realized what I was doing until Elias yelled my name, thank God he showed up.

My heart was still craving Kylo and part of me wishes he was here or I was there instead of being separated. I wondered what evil plan he was screaming up now. It was that awful Supreme Leader Snoke that was to blame, I don't know what he told Ben all those years ago but I was sure this was his fault.

"Ngaaarrr!" I smile as Chewie walks towards me and it doesn't take long until I'm wrapped in his furry arms.

"Oh Chewie, I'm glad you're ok." I reach on the touch his cheek, giving him a smile.

"Ngaarr!"

"I know but I'm here now." He nods his head and starts leading the way back with a happy pep in his step, making it extremely hard to be angry.

A/N

Two chapters in the same day!! And I have the desire to write more but I'm gonna wait on y'all!

Let me know what you think please! Let me know what you want to see!!

Thanks for reading!!