Sneaking

He was peacefully asleep with me in his arms and I had the most perfect view. His expression was calm and it instantly reminded me of the once so innocent boy that I had been in love with all that time ago. I was now convinced that Ben was still in there because I knew that Kylo Ren would never hold me like that, as if I meant the world to him.

We had only shared an embrace last night and nothing more, I couldn't bare to give him any other part of myself without knowing for sure that it was my Ben that was receiving it and not Kylo Ren, because to me they were two different people.

His eye lids fluttered open and he looked at me with a small and gentle smile. "I can't remember the last time I slept that well." He whispers, almost as if to himself. He lets go of me and pulls away to sit on the edge of the bed, I could see the walls coming up slowly and I hated it. I hated that I was about to be shut out.

"Kylo?" He didn't turn around but turned his head just slightly to let me know he was listening. "I want to go outside. I need some fresh air..." I say my words gently in hope he will understand.

"Okay." He stands up, runs a hand through his hair and moves to the bathroom. "But its cold outside. Get warm."

We had moved to another room last night after he completely destroyed the one that I had been staying in and after we shared a hug, he didn't want to part with me so I didn't make him. Whatever I could do to make Ben come out, the better.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt with black jeans and my boots. I look in the closet and find a black poncho and some black leather gloves. While I was in the closet I saw a beautiful P coat that was tight around the chest and flared out at the waist, I almost grabbed it but it was nicer than anything I had ever worn. I was more comfortable with the poncho. I come out of the closet to find Kylo about to put the helmet back on.

"Wait!" I say before I can stop myself and he looks at me confused. I walked up to him and look into his dark eyes for a long moment. "I'm sorry I just, I needed to see you." He seems to understand so I leave him to put his helmet on and go to brush my teeth, I was excited to go outside.

"Are you ready?" He asked with the masked voice I could barely stand and I give him nod before following him out into the hallway. We ended up going down a few hallways and then ended up in an Elevator. If I ever needed it, I now knew my way to the surface.

"I'm so excited." I whisper. He looks down at me but doesn't say anything.

The elevator doors slide open and we are at the entrance, he nods to one of the guards who then opens the main door for us. I look out in awe with a smile on my face as I see the snow that covers the ground.

"You didn't tell me there was snow!" I give him a slight nudge before running out of the open door and spinning around in the snow that was gently falling from up above. "I love it!"

"Have you never seen it?"

"No never but it's absolutely beautiful." I gently fall to my knees, take my gloves off, and then grab a handful of snow. "It's so soft like powder yet cold like ice." I form it into a ball and then look at him with an evil gleam.

"Don't you..." It's too late, the snow ball is already in midflight. His light saber comes out of nowhere and stops the now melted snow from hitting him.

"You are no fun!" I pout before moving the snow around with my hands again.

"I'm not meant to be fun." He grumbles and I just roll my eyes. I didn't like his personality changes, they were quite exhausting all though I should have known better than to think he would have shown his care for me in public. It was a private thing that I needed to make sure wasn't taken for granted.