Going Home

: where the streets have no names, by 2cellos

Enjoy!!!

By the way she looked at me, Shesmuda was expecting it but Elias' eyes were wide with confusion as he shook his head, clearly not liking the idea.

"You can't be serious! Just a few days ago you were dying to get away from them and now here you are, away from them! And what do you want? A ride back to their damn headquarters? Are you loony? Huh? One too many hits to the head for this Jedi?"

As he ranted on I gave Shes a hopeful look. Nodding, she turns and places a hand on his arm, causing him to finally stop his long speech. It was obvious to me now as I watched how they looked at each other, they were working through their issues.

"Let her explain, Elias." They both turn their eyes to me again but I focus my attention on the Dathomirian, knowing that he was about to become even more upset.

"The Resistance is planning to hit Zothel.'" His eyes went wide with disbelief as he looked to Shesmuda for confirmation and she nods in agreement with what I am saying. "If I can get to the Finalizer then I can talk to Kylo Ren, explain to him what they are planning to do and he will make sure they don't succeed."

Elias shook his head and let out a loud sigh as he ran a red hand over his face. "Ok so your plan is to show up at the First Order's front door and hope that Kylo Ren doesn't kill you on sight? That's not a very solid plan Naku."

"Elias," Shesmuda gets his attention, "He won't hurt her."

"And you're banking that on what exactly? Have you ever seen the man?"

"He loves me. He has since we were sixteen and I know for a fact that he won't harm us, especially since I'm coming back to him willingly."

"Willingly? That would lead one to believe that you were held captive at some point in time."

"Only for a while." I give him a small smirk. "Come on Elias, please..."

He looks between us two women before letting out a deep sigh.

"Alright, let's get the hell off this planet then."

I didn't really have a solid plan as to how I was going to stop the Resistance from killing innocent people but I knew that I was heading in the right direction. When I connected to Kylo's mind I could feel how he still felt towards me. He loves me, he might be frustrated and fighting his feelings but he does love me, that much I was sure of.

The ship lifted on the ground and took off into space with Elias in the captain seat and me at his side as his co-pilot, Shesmuda was seated behind us. I was thankful that she had found me that day I landed in Zothel for if she hadn't, I would probably still be there, completely oblivious to the attack that's about to take place.

The closer we got to the Finalizer, the more my heart started to race in my chest at the thought of seeing him. It's only been a week that I've been gone but we didn't exactly leave off on good terms. We had shared a kiss, something that brought both of our old feelings spiraling out of the past and landed smack dead in the present. He was my first love, my only love really. Even if I didn't want to admit it I knew that Kylo Ren and Ben Solo were the same person, I was determined on getting him back.

"We have company." Elias says and my hand instinctively goes to the saber on my side as a voice fills the cockpit.

"You are unauthorized to be in this air space. State your name and business." Elias looks at me, not sure what to do. Looking out the window I can see that five of their fighter ships are coming towards us so I do the only sensible thing. I lean forward and press the button that would allow me to communicate with them.