Followed

I had been so wrong about this being a small town, it was in fact a city, I had landed on the outskirts and judged it too quickly. After I ate my food last night Shesmuda led to me to her home which was on the third story of a beautiful building. I had showered and gone straight to sleep after being so exhausted from the day's events.

Now it was late in the afternoon and I was wide awake with a concerned Shes looking me over. She had her hands planted firmly on her slender hips looking from me to the dresses she had laid out on the bed.

"Shes, I'm not really used to wearing dresses, maybe I could..." She cuts me off with a stern shake of her head.

"That won't work Naku, here on Zothel women wear dresses. It's very rare when they don't and since it's obvious you're an outsider I think we should make you blend in as much as possible." She goes over to the bed and picks up green dress with gold embroidery around the chest and short sleeves. "See if this fits."

"And where do you suppose I keep my light saber while wearing this dress?" I ask as I strip of the clothes I had on and slip into the dress, she moves behind me and zips it up.

"Maybe you should leave it here. You look beautiful by the way, this dress really brings out your figure." I blush from her compliment and go to look in the full length mirror.

I barely recognized my self in this beautiful dress that ends at the middle of my thighs and tan flats. I had only ever worn a dress when I was a child but that felt like so long ago now, this would take some getting used to. My long black hair was straight and fell to my waist, the whole outfit really brought out my blue eyes.

"There are a few spots in the city where traders and pilots hangout, maybe if we head over there we might be able to see if anything is heading out of this system."

"I really need to get to D'Qar, you would be safe and more than welcome there."

"Anywhere that's not here, I'll be more than happy with."

As we get ready to leave I look down at Kylo Ren's saber in my hand. "Shes, I'm really not comfortable being with out it." She seems to think about it for a second before a look of excited comes to her face.

"I have an idea." She goes to her closet while I wait in the bedroom, it doesn't take long until she is back in front of me with one of the ribbons she uses on her lekku.

Kneeling in front of me she has me lift up my dress just enough for her to tie the ribbon around my upper thigh and then places the saber in the tie. "Try walking around to make sure it's stable." She stands back up as I move about the room.

"Doesn't feel like it's going anywhere, you're a genus Shesmuda!"

.

.

As we made our way through the city I could feel someone's eyes on me. I didn't look over my shoulder because I knew it was better to seam oblivious, but without a doubt we were being followed.

We enter one of the fancier cantinas I've ever been in and she leads me to the bar where we manage to get two seats.

"The bar is the center of all the gossip, just order a drink and keep your ears open." I do as she says and take in my surroundings. Humans were scattered around in a mix of other species but they weren't the ones I was worried about.

There were three Chadra-Fans at a table with two Saurins and I watched as a Nautolan walked up to the same table, his long tentacles were falling down his black shirt clad back. I quickly look away before he spots me in hopes that he won't notice me while I'm here. Those amphibians were too smart for their own damn good and he was sure to pick up on something while we were here.

I listen in on conversations for about thirty minutes until I feel it again, that feeling of being watch. Whoever was following me was in the cantina and I wanted to know who it was.

"Someone is following us." I whisper nonchalantly to Shesmuda and she stays perfectly calm.

"Do you have any idea who?" She doesn't look around because she is smarter than that, thank goodness.

"Not yet, give me five minutes and I'll figure it out." I stand from the stool and walk around the bar to go use the restroom. On my way there I take in my surroundings and notice one man in particular is too stiff for his own good, he looks at me and our eyes lock for a split moment before I look away.

When I come out of the restroom he is gone, as is the feeling of being watched.

"I know who it is but he left."

"Well at least now if you see him again you will know who he is." She shrugs lightly and I nod.

"Have you heard anything useful?"

"Not yet, but I have another idea. Come on." She drops some money on the counter before leading me out of the cantina and towards some of the taller professional buildings. None of the buildings were overly tall, this wasn't Curoscant by any means but it was very clean and well put together.

Instead of going into the buildings we go under them and come out on the other side in what looks like a little shopping area. There are little booths set up along the little road and almost all of them were being ran by aliens. She grabs my hand and pulls me through a door way with beads hanging from the archway.

"Elias Thashin, where are you?" She called in her slightly raspy voice.

"No one knocks anymore! You just come barging in, demanding my..." A man walks into the room but he goes silent when he sees me and I fill with a bit of shock. The shirtless man in front of me had red skin with black markings, red eyes and a crown of horns around his head. He was Dathomirian, the first one I'd ever seen and yet, in a way, he was beautiful. His body was bulky with muscle and his jaw was square, he offers me a sideways smile and I can't help but give him one back. "You didn't tell me you were bringing company, Shesmuda." He says with a hint of charm, making Shes roll her eyes.

"I didn't tell you we were coming at all! Look, we need your help." She gave him hopeful eyes as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"What could you and a powerful young Jedi possibly need from me?" His face said it all, he knew exactly who I was. Whether or not this was a good or bad thing, I'm not so sure yet.

A/N

So the girl in the picture is Naku!! If you remember, in the second chapter I posted a picture of an animated girl that I used for my inspiration, well I saw this picture they were almost identical!!! I the next chapter you'll see a side by side photo!!

Please let me know what you think!!