Supreme Leader Naku

A/N: holy moly!! Omg!! A stinkin update! Can you believe it!? I have no excuse for the absence I took on updating this and I'm tremendously sorry for it!! Please let me know what you think, as I'm sure it will help me update quicker! Love you all! Enjoy the chapter!!

Poe's POV

I was in the command center with General Organa and Fin, who was now healed, going over our plans for the next steps. The general wanted to try and extract Naku from within the First Order's walls and she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"She has been in too deep for far too long. She hasn't contacted me since she left and I know, I can feel that something has changed. The First Order stopped our attack on Zothel, the only way they could have known was if Naku went back to them, back to him."

"You saw how she was when she left, General, I hate to say this but..."

"Then don't." She cut me off just as a dispatcher hurried into the room. He was a young man around Fin's age with blonde hair and tanned skin, he looked worried. "What is it?"

"News regarding the First Order. We've lost a lot of alliances with outer rim and deep core planets, and I fear that's just the beginning. The first order has turned them against us and given the planets the freedom to rule themselves with the exception that a First Order representative, a chancellor, is on the planet. It's become a popular movement."

"How did this happen?" The General's voice was laced with the disbelief that I was currently feeling. Why would the First Order do such a thing? Whose idea was that and how did it possibly work?

"There was a change in command." He said, sounding nervous. "Supreme Leader Snoke was murdered."

"So Kylo Ren has taken his position." I said, shaking my head. This meant that Naku would be right there at his side.

"Actually no. Everyone assumed that he would but he didn't. Supreme Leader Nakari Kuolu is now in charge with Kylo Ren as her head advisor."

I heard the intake of breath from the General as her shock hit her but I wasn't sure I believed what I was hearing. How was this possible.

"That can't be right, he must be using her as his puppet, Naku would never..." I drifted off. But would she? The last time I saw her here, she was different.

"You're telling me that Jedi Master Nakari, the same girl that was Kylo Ren's first love, went to the dark side and took over?" Finn asked, I had forgotten that was he was even there. He looked confused and I didn't blame him, he had never met Naku but he had heard about her. Everyone on this base had. "Sounds like she is kind of a bad ass."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and he shut up after he caught the look the General was giving him.

"I'm pretty sure she isn't his puppet. The spy told us that he had seen her and she looked very much in charge."

"We have to get her out of there." The General said with a raised voice. "I don't care if we kidnap her, she is in danger."

"I'm afraid that won't be so easy." The dispatcher said. "Not only is she almost never seen without Kylo Ren by her side but..."

"What is it? Spit it out!" I told him as he avoided eye contact.

"The Knights' of Ren have surfaced and act as her personal guard. She is untouchable."

General Organa gave the dispatcher a nod that sent him on his way and then asked Finn to leave us. When we were finally alone I watched as her shoulders sank and she closed her eyes tightly.