Leave

I decided to wait for Kylo in his room because I figured he would need to eat eventually. I hadn't yet decided if I was going to tell him about Poe. I mean, no harm no foul right? Poe had tried to persuade me to leave with him but I hadn't, ok well he was a little more forceful but the fact of the matter was that I didn't leave. I chose to stay with Kylo, so there wasn't really anything to tell him.

    My head snapped to the door as Kylo comes walking in with a lot of attitude.

    "What's wrong? Is everything ok?" I ask as I stand to my feet, becoming worried that they had angered him in the meeting.

    "So you're going to act like you have no idea?" He questions with helmet still on.

    "Uhm, I don't." I was completely clueless.

    "You were seen talking to that resistance pilot and that droid! The very one I wanted my hands on! Did you tell them to meet you here?"

    He knew. Somehow someone saw us and knew who we were enough to tell him, how could this have happened?

    "Kylo, I swear to you it's not..."

    "Don't use those petty lies on me Naku! You are a spy and I trusted you!" He yells, causing me to flinch. I had witnessed him yelling but ever only rarely was it me he was yelling at.

    "I am not a spy!"  I yell back as my emotions start to get the best of me, "I am loyal to you Kylo and only to you! I left the resistance! You know this!"

    "I know you came back but it looks like I thought wrong about you." He shakes his head and I'm left feeling confused and heart broken. Why wouldn't he believe me?

    "Take the helmet off." I instruct him but his answer shocks me.

    "You need to leave Naku."

    "What are you talking about?"

    "You need to get your bag and get off this planet."

    "You want me to meet you back on the..."

    "No." He cuts me off, his voice reminding me of a razor blade with its sharpness. "You are to leave and not come back. You are a traitor and were you anyone else, you would be dead already."

    "If I walk out that door right now, with you calling me a liar, I won't come back to you willingly and we both know that you'll want me back as soon as you realize your mistake." It brave to say that to him but at the moment my adrenaline was rushing, giving me the support I needed to say that out loud. Would I come back to him in the future if he admitted he was wrong? I'm not sure. I love him, he is the only man I've ever loved but where do I draw the line?

    Walking over to him I stop when I'm right in front of him, reaching up I take the helmet off and I'm met by his sad and confused eyes.

    "Why are you doing this Kylo?"

    "I have to!"

    "No you don't!" I caress his cheek with my hand but he pulls away from me.

    "You need to leave, now. There is a ship waiting for you on the landing pad. Get out of here." I back up slowly as my heart breaks in my chest. Something in his voice told me he didn't believe what he was saying, he knew he was wrong and for that reason when he did admit it, I knew I would come back. I'd have to.

    "I love you Kylo, I really do." I say before leaving the room.

    Once I'm in my room I grab my bag, throwing it over my shoulder, and placing my saber at my side. I was done hiding. Even though my heart was breaking, I made it to the landing pad without any problems and with a shaky breath I got the hell off of Larson-9.

    I couldn't help but wonder, would my life ever be normal? Would I ever be able to settle down, get married, and have children? I laughed out loud at that one. Me as a mother? I'd be absolutely awful at being a parent and Kylo Ren would probably be just as bad. I obviously wouldn't be having a child with anyone else so no, no parenting for me. I'm doomed to run forever.

    Maybe if I went back to the resistance they would let me go and assist Master Skywalker. Again I laughed, they wouldn't let me anywhere near him. Not now. Kylo Ren has officially ruined me.

    I pull the ship to a stop once I was deep enough in space to do so and let it sit in idle, I didn't have a destination. I had absolutely no where to go

    The ship shakes before stopping and as I try to start it up again, I realize I've lost control. I've been boarded.

    "This cannot be good." I say to myself as I go to drop down the door. Hitting the button, I open it and when I do I see a few men in all in red with disk on the suits where their face should be and big blasters in their hands all pointed at me. "Not very friendly, are we boys?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

    Slowly they stepped to the side, allowing a man to walk between them. He was about my height as he came to a stop a few feet in front of me, putting us at eye level. His hair was short and brown, just like his eyes, and his nose was slightly upturned.

    "What do we have here?" His accent was thick, different than what I was used to but interesting. "A female Jedi, which can only make you one person. Nakari Kuolu."  The smirk grows on his face and I mentally groan. My saber was still at my side and a dead giveaway.

    "My friend's get to call me Naku." I correct him, hoping that I could possibly save my ass in this awful situation.

    "If I'm not mistaken, Kylo Ren would pay quite a large sum for you."

    "You're definitely mistaken since he just sent me away." I was honest with him, what did I have to lose? Oh that's right, nothing at the moment.

    He scrunches his brow and crosses his arms over his chest, he seems to be thinking about something before he finally nods and steps forward and offers his hand to shake.

    "Bala-Tik."

A/N
On a real note I think I need some help now guys! I have some ideas but idk where y'all want this to go!
Hope you liked it!