Ben

I didn't fall back asleep after Kylo left me on the command ship, I was wide awake and alert. It didn't take very long for us to land within the Finalizer and when the door dropped open I was greeted by a man in all black with a helmet that resembled Kylo Ren's.

"My name is Makiah Ren, I'll take you to Kylo's room." He waits for me to descend the ship and when I do, he starts walking with me on his heel.

"What is it with you men and helmets? I'll never understand." I grumbled mostly to myself but he had apparently heard me.

"A beautiful girl like you wouldn't understand." I looked at him a little surprised, was he flirting with me?

"But you're not a Jedi..."

"I'm part of the Knights of Ren."

"And the Knights of Ren, they fallow Kylo?" I'm gentle with my words because I know how fragile a man's ego can be.

"They do." Was his simple answer. Great just another mystery I would need to solve. "You must be special for him to keep you around."

We were walking in the halls now, away from where all the ships were and the noise was much quieter here. I looked up at him even though I wouldn't be able to see his eyes.

"Why would you think that?" I had to be careful with what I let off because the last thing I wanted was to put Kylo in a bad situation.

"Our life style doesn't leave a lot of room for women, they become distractions. Distractions get people killed." We stop in from a room and he opens the door. "You should remember that."

I move into the room and the door is shut behind me by Makiah. I stand there stunned for a moment, his words had hit me hard. Was I distracting Kylo? Was it possible that I could result in his death?

Looking around the room I notice that it's almost identical to the room on the Starkiller. I snoop around in the dresser and closet, finding clothes for me right next to his. Having our clothes in the same closet was such a small notion for normal people but for me it showed that he was seeing me differently than he had when I first arrived and that was progress.

It didn't take long until I was pacing the room, a bad feeling had come over me and I new it was because of Kylo. Something was wrong.

I take a spot on the floor and clear my mind, while its becoming harder and harder to do, I manage after a few moments and I start to see everything through Kylo's eyes.

The Starkiller was under attack from the resistance but I couldn't see why, although they had more than enough reasons. Kylo was hurrying across a long metal bridge that I had never seen before, I hadn't been in this part of the Starkiller so I was feeling lost.

"Ben!!" Kylo's body froze as Han Solo's voice filled the air, turning around he saw that his father was now crossing the bridge and coming towards him. "Take it off."

"Why? What do you think you'll see if I do?"

"My son." By the sound of Han's voice it was evident that he had a lot of built up anger and emotion. His son had broken his heart and his only hope now was that Kylo would come back from the dark side.

Kylo's hands go to his neck as he releases the helmet, lifts it off and then drops it to the ground with a thud. They stared at eachother for a moment but I could see the relief in Han's eyes, he still had hope.

"You don't have to do this Ben. You can come back with me, we could..."

"Stop! You don't know what you're saying." Han stepped closer, "I feel this constant fight within myself and I just want it to stop. It hurts so much but I can't do it alone, will you help me?"