Chapter Eleven

---WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT---

IF SMUT IS NOT YOUR THING, NOT READING THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS!

    Kylo crashed his lips on Lusaldi's once more, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues once again fought for dominance, Kylo coming out the victor yet again. He searched her mouth eagerly as his ungloved hands began to roam her body. She lazily draped her arms around his neck her hands moving to wander aimlessly through his thick, long, luscious, black locks. Kylo's hands had found their way to Lusaldi's bottom by now which he gave a gentle squeeze to causing a small moan to escape from her lips. Kylo smirked, pleased with her response starting to kiss down her jawline down to the unbandaged side of her neck giving her bum another squeeze. He kissed, nipped and sucked at her flesh until he found her sweet spot. She let out quiet moan of pleasure as he sucked hard enough to leave a dark mark. Slowly he made his way back to her mouth where she gently bit down on his tongue causing him to let out a low sexy groan. Slowly his hands wandered to the waistband of the black shorts she had been wearing, snaking one of his long cold fingers inside he slowly pulled the garment down until it fell around her feet.

    Deciding to turn the tables on the prince, Lusaldi managed to force his tongue out of her mouth before going into his leaving no corner untouched. Slowly she let her hands drift from his neck to his shoulders, down over his chest before her hands landed on his lightsaber belt around his hips. Slowly she unfastened it, letting her hands get close to his already hard and growing member. She discarded it onto the floor before gently tugging at the hem of his shirt wanting the wretched piece of fabric to disappear to expose his toned pale chest. He broke away just long enough to remove both of their shirts. She was amazed by his physique. He had the perfect body in her eyes. Gorgeously developed pecks, strong arm muscles, and washboard abs. The best part of it was he was the perfect amount of muscle, just enough to show that he was indeed strong, but not overly muscular to feel as if he might crush her with one simple grip.

The same went for Lusaldi in Kylo's eyes now that he saw her in just her undergarments. She had the biggest, most beautiful breasts he had ever seen before, under one of her V-neck's they looked amazing, but now in only her bra they were just beautiful. She had a smaller figure than what she led him to believe but he didn't mind in the slightest. She had toned abs and a bit of muscle on her arms as well. But god her breasts, and the more clothes he took off her the more he wanted desperately to fondle her. He put his hands behind her thighs and pulled her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist as he pushed her back into the cool metal of the door causing a shiver to move through her entire body. He quickly crashed his lips upon hers as one of her hands around his neck drifted down his back to slowly scratch upward, causing another husky groan to escape his lips. Slowly he backed away from the door making his way over to the bed before gently laying her down. He gently ran a hand through her hair, over her cheek and down her side, a wide smile on his face. "God you're beautiful..." He said huskily. He was already crazed with desire.

Slowly he leaned down to kiss her once more, pulling her up just enough to undo the clasp on her bra with one hand while the other rubbed her gently through her panties. She let a soft moan escape her mouth into his, begging for more from him. He quickly slipped off her bra throwing it to the floor before his free hand started to massage her breast. He rubbed her a bit harder as he let a trail of kisses run down her jaw bone down her chest to her breast where he began to suck on the skin gently, purposely avoiding her nipples. He rubbed faster through her panties sucking harder on the skin that surrounded her nipple. "Kylo..." She let his name escape her lips causing his member to become hard.

He pulled his face back from her breast just long enough to correct her. "That's Master to you my Padawan." He said switching his attention to her opposite breast doing the same to her there. After another few minutes, he gently flicked her nipple causing a loud groan to escape her lips. He smirked gently biting down on one as he fondled the other between his calloused pointer finger and thumb, switching after a few minutes. Slowly he kissed down from her breasts over her stomach until he reached the hemline of her panties. Slowly he snaked his fingers into the waist band and pulled them down her legs until she was completely stark naked. He shot a mischievous smirk up at her before gently spreading her legs apart, rubbing her inner thighs gently enough to let another moan escape her lips. One of his hands slowly found its way to her clit before rubbing her gently in a clockwise motion. She threw her head back in absolute pleasure. "You're going to have to beg if you want more."

"Please Master!" She pleaded to Kylo. "Please I need more! Please Master!"

He smirked moving his other hand to her entrance before pressing two fingers inside her. She moaned loudly causing Kylo to shoot up to kiss her just to silence her for nobody to become suspicious of them. "You need to be quiet darling. Any noise and I stop." He scolded her before starting to pump his hand back and forth, slowly at first but gradually picking up speed. He rubbed her clit harder changing direction as he added a third finger. He gently wiggled his fingers around inside of her before curving them slightly to find her G-spot. She let out a soft groan as soon as he found it causing another smirk to appear on his lips. He pumped his hand faster and faster, her breath following in the same pursuit.

Just as she was about to climax he pulled his hands away entirely. "Master..." She complained upset he had stopped before she reached total bliss. He brought his fingers to his lips, sticking the three in his mouth to taste her sweet juices sucking on them to tease her. He quickly undid his pants letting his long, erect member fall out.

He was a lot bigger than she had expected, in fact she wasn't sure if he was going to fit at all. Kylo gently started to pump his member before pulling her so her hips were at the edge of the bed. He positioned himself at her opening before looking up into her fear stricken eyes. "This is your first time isn't it?" He asked her gently. She slowly nodded as he reached up to take one of her hands in his. "I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to hurt at first, but I promise you, any pain will be replaced with pure bliss." She nodded gently squeezing his hand. "Ready?" He asked waiting for a nod before slowly inserting himself. She let out a cry of pain as tears slowly started to stream down her face. "God Lusaldi, you're so tight!" He groaned pushing himself in until he was sure she couldn't take anymore. She bled slightly, from it being her first time, which brought a smile to his face, knowing that she wouldn't be able to walk after this. She squeezed his hand tightly, slowly adjusting to his size.

Once she was ready he slowly started to move with some difficulty at first. She didn't want to lie, the pain she felt was absolutely excruciating, and it didn't help as Kylo began to move, but slowly, like he promised, the pain went away to be replaced by pleasure. He began to move faster and faster, letting his calloused hands run up and down her body, fondling with her nipples again and again. She let out a moan at this action. God was she tight, he let out a low groan to accompany the sound of his flesh smacking hard up against hers. "Oh, Master..." She moaned making him plant his lips upon hers once again. He bit hard on her lower lip moving faster and faster yet. "Master, I think I'm going to cum!" She moaned softly.

"Hold it for just a few more moments, darling." He breathed huskily. "Please wait for me." He said getting close to his own climax.

After a few moments, she couldn't hold it any longer and came to her climax. "Kylo...!" She moaned as her walls closed around his member, he reached his own climax, releasing his seed inside her. He wasn't going to lie, having her say his name like that, in this situation instead of calling him master, to him that was pretty damn sexy, and he would spend every waking moment trying to come up with another way to get her to be able to say it like that again. He groaned her name in response before collapsing next to her on the bed out of breath.

He smiled at her as the two slowly regained breath, pulling a blanket over the both of them. He ran a hand gently through her hair before softly kissing her on the forehead. "Warm yet darling?" He chuckled when he got a nod as a reply. "You were wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

"I love you Kylo..." Lusaldi smiled softly, her chocolate brown eyes gazing into his lust filled obsidian eyes.

"I love you too Lusaldi..." He smiled placing a gentle kiss to her lips. "When you get a little more energy back, I'll take you back to your room so you can have a nice hot bath. You're going to have a time trying to walk for the next few days." It hit him then, finally processing within his mind, he had been the one to take her virginity. This brought a wide smile to his face.

"Kylo...?" She started, a slight yawn to her voice. "I'm glad you were my first...." She said before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

He smiled softly, another placing a gentle kiss upon her forehead. "Sleep tight my princesses."