Thirty Six

Thirty Six

The next few weeks went by in a flash. The season had truly began to change, taking Jersey from warm to cold in the blink of an eye. Hazel had began to show and she was seriously considering getting new clothes. Something that didn't grab her aching skin. Her cast, thank goodness, was finally off and the sink there was pale in contrast to the skin that had made friends with the Caribbean sun. Her hair rebelled less since the heat on it reduced but stilled curled feverishly. Something Van liked playing with.

If nothing, Hazel knew that there was no turning back when it came to her heart and Van. He had it by a iron grip. Then there was the baby.

They had gone to a doctor's appointment to check everything out. The doctor commented that the baby was fine, but she seemed to be suffering from some sort of circulatory problem that could harm the baby. He explained that that was the cause of some wretched dizzy spells she was having.

Van was over the moon about how life was turning out. Hazel was opening up more, their baby was fine, and he could say without a doubt that Hazel was going to keep him on his toes. Admittedly, she hadn't exactly recuperated any of his emotional advances. No matter what he said or did, she kept him at elbow's length. Well at least it's not arm's length, he considered.

"Hey." Van greeted Hazel, pressing his lips to her temple. Her flinch was so tiny that he barely even noticed it. Casting it aside, he sat down at the breakfast bar watching her cook. His day hadn't been the best, but it was to be expected as CEO. His father had finally stepped back, especially after they -well he- announced that he and Hazel were expecting. 

"I am go in out with China tomorrow. She wants to tag along for my gallery hunting." Hazel commented.

Van grinned to himself,"Great. Listen, I'm kinda tired so I'm turning in early. I'll make sure to wake up and eat dinner later."

Van ran a hand through his floppy hair and went into the bedroom, throwing down on the bed without even changing.

×forced×

The next day, Van had to leave earlier than usual. There had been a burglary in one of the departments. He brushed his lips over Hazel's quickly, left a note then rushed out after a shower.

By noon, he got a call from China. She sounded slightly annoyed which was a tone Van had rarely heard her take on.

"There is this thing called a cellphone but Hazel, and you obviously, have never used it before. Couldn't one of you call am tell me not to come over if you guys were going out?"

Van furrowed his brows,"What are you talking about? I'm at the office, in a meeting to be exact."

"Then what's up with this note?  And where's Hazel?"

Van's eyes bulged,"I haven't spoken to her all morning. What does the note say?"

"Gone out with Van, I'll see you tomorrow."

The world slowed down, Van felt his heartbeat pick up speed,"I-I'll try her cell."

"No use...it's here." China sounded anxious,"V-Van... the door was open. Th-the coffee maker was smashed and in the bin. Her sketch pad is on the floor."

Van felt his throat close,"I'll be there."

His grip on the phone slackened and it smashed to the ground. Everyone in the meeting room turned to him while Zash shot up and approached.

"Hazel... I think... she's been kidnapped."

In that moment, Van was pretty sure that his world was ending.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Oki!!!! So I've finally decided to set a cast for Forced and I've decided on!! *drum roll!!*

Emma Stone as  Hazel George-Steel!!

And...

Lee Minho as  Van goth Steel!

The rest of the cast will be decided later on.

Love...
Ambi