Let the the Edits begin!

So having finished Forced, what, a year ago, it is definitely time to revisit and revise so that those who have read, and will read, can have a maximum experience traversing the world of Van goth and Hazel. 

What will editing entail?

1) Grammar: the current version has many many many errors with spelling and sentence structure. 

2) Aspects of the story will go through at least some minor changes so that the story will flow as best as possible. I promise nothing major will change.

3) All these changes will have the result of having longer chapters. The current chapters are short and do not communicate as much as they should. All in all the edits are looking up. I love them, and i hope everyone will.

How to identify edited chapters?

The edited chapters will have the word revised written next to the title in capital letters; like so *REVISED*. 

Extra.

Due to the edits, content has been moved up one chapter from chapter 1 to 11. As such, comments made on chapters within that limit might not make sense for that particular chapter.

PS: the editing will be done gradually so not all chapters will be done at once, and chapters may still contain grammatical errors.

With all my love,