Part 4:

Suddenly the voice of his phone call woke him up from his thoughts. He picked it up only to see Aliya's number flashing. He answered the call, and the phone dropped out of his hand.

He quickly grabbed his things and left for the hospital.

HOSPITAL

Nyeonika was still in the OT, while the others were outside praying for her health. Aliya was leaning on a wall while mukti and Nandini were sitting there with blank expressions.

Suddenly Aliya saw manik running towards her.

A: bhai aap agaye?
M: Kya hoa hai mom ko?
A: yeh Sab bhabhi ki waja se hoa hai!!!

Nandini looked shocked at manik and aliya. Mukti got furious and got up.

Mu: Di Bhabi ko dosh maat do!!!
A: unki baat ki waja se Aaj mom iss haalat mein hai!!!

While they were talking manik grabbed Nandini by her arm and dragged her into an isolated corridor of the hospital. He pushed her into a wall.

M: tumhari himmat kaise hoyi mom Ko yeh baat batane ki?
N: (crying very badly) ma-manik aap gh-ghalat-
M: SHUT UP!! Just shut up!!!
N: manik Maine m-mom ko nahi-
N: tume pata bhi hai Ke mom ko iss halaat mein dhek ke mujh par kya beet rahi hai?

He took her arm and brought her closer. She banged into his chest. She could see his bloodshot red eyes. Which were ready to burn into ashes. He twisted her arm on her back, whiled she cried in pain.

M: ch-chodiye mujhe d-dard horaha hai?
M: (sarcastically) Dard? Tumhe pata hai ke mom kis dard se gujhar rahi hai? Oh I'm sorry main bhool gaya tha? Tumhare to Khud ke parents tumein chod ke chale gaye, how would u know.

He pushed her and she banged into the wall. He left her, and she fell down crying. How much more miserable her life could get? What sin did she commit in the her previous birth, for which she had to pay now.

N: manik Kyun karein hain aap aisa? Aapki berukhi Bohot dard deti hai mujhe!! Mana ke mere maa papa nahi hai, par aaj aapki iss baat ne mujhe ehssas dila diya hai ke main iss duniya mein akeli hunn! Koi Mera nahi! Kash, kash maa aur papa aapne Saat mujhe le jaate! Maa aap kyun mujhe iss duniya mein akela chod diya? Kash uss raat aag mein main bhi aap ke saath aur papa ke saath marr gayi hoti!!!

FLASHBACK

The house was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights, until a shot circuit happend and Fire was everywhere. People were running here and there. A three year old girl was crying in her chachu's lap.

Girl: chacha jee, nandu ka hai?
Chacha: beta Woh yahi hai aapki chachi ki godh mein!

Whilst, a lady, 8 months pregnant was holding a little angel who was only 1 and a half years old.

Chachi: meri godh barahi ke dinn hi aag lagni thi!!!
Chacha: (crying) Padma! Tume godh barahi ki pari hai aur meri bhaiya bhabi aag mein jal chuke hain?
Padma: shashank to aur kya karun? Saari zindagi ka bojh humare kandhon par daal ke chale gaye!!!
Shashank: (raising his voice) Padma khabardaar jo inn bachiyon ko bojh kaha to!! Aaj se yeh MERI betiyan hain, main parvarish karonga inki!!!

FLASHBACK END

N: Maa chacha Jee ne vada kiya tha ke koi unki bhai ke bacho par ungli nahi oothaiga!! Parr unho ne bhi aapna vada Todd diya!!
Main kya karon? Kiss ke paas Joan?
Di bhi nahi hai? Koi nahi hai mera iss duniya mein?

She was crying very badly. Nandini who was crying very badly, was unaware of someone's presence. Mukti had heard all her sayings. She was in tears. Her bhabhi, who she knew had a tough childhood, but didn't know that she was in such a pain since childhood. She was in tears, today no one was on her bhabhi's side, not even her bhai, who would do anything to make anyone happy.