Part11

NEXT MORNING

Nandini woke up and saw Aliya  getting ready for work.  She looked at the time and it was 8:30 am. She sprang out of bed and went towards Aliya .

N: Aliya  tumne mujhe uthayi kyun nahi?
A: woh bhabhi aap raat ko itna late soyi thi aur waise bhi aap itne sukoon ke saath so rahi thi to Mann nahi kiya!
N: Acha suno bohot der hogayi hai Main Zara change karr aaun phir nashta bhi banana hai!

Aliya smiled at her and Nandini  ran to her room. She opened the door and saw manik sleeping. She went in and tip toed towards the cupboard. When she was going to cupboard, she was passing beside the window when she saw some blood stains on the wall.  She went next to it and saw an imprint of knuckles, made out of blood. She got confused.

N: kal raat ko to manik ke elava room mein koi nahi-

Suddenly realization struck to her head and she realized that manik punched his fists. She ran to the bed and look at his hands, his knuckles were full of dried blood. Tears came into her eyes and she quickly took some Cotten and antiseptic out. She slowly took his hand and put the Cotten filled with antiseptic, and applied it on his knuckles slowly. She saw him moving, because of the pain so she slowly rapped his hands in the Cotten bandaid. She wiped her tears and ran to the bathroom. What she was unaware of that manik was awake when she was doing his hand's dressing. When he saw the coast was clear he woke up and sat on the bed. He stared his hand, which was bandaged.
He cared his hand and still felt the touch of her soft and delicate hands.  He was lost in her thougy when heard the door knob turn. Nandini came out dressed in a beautiful yellow saree, looking stunning, just like a sunflower. Although her face was pale, redness was surround around her lower lip from the side, dried tears were visible on her face, she had dark circles under her beautiful green eyes.
Manik just stared at her. She glance at him and was about to go out when he called her.

M: Nandini  plz mere kapde nikal dogi?

Nandini was shocked. Was he the same manik who told her in the first day of their wedding that he doesn't want her to take out his clothes for him? She turned around and saw him giving a pleading look. She was somewhere happy, her heart was doing summersaults. But then realization struck to her.

N: (mind) main kyun itni khush horahi hun? Main kaise bhool sakti Hun ke meri zindagi mein kabhi khusi likhi hi nahi hai! Shayad unko der horahi ho office Keliye, isiliye mujhe keh rahe hai!

She was brought out of her thoughts when manik snapped his fingers infront of her.
She came out of her thoughts and without even looking at him she went towards the wardrobe. He was somewhere hurt by this move of hers, but how could he forget? He was the one who was at faults.

N: (cold tone) aap jaake fresh hojaye! Main aap ke kapde nikal deti!

He sighed and went in the bathroom. Entering the bathroom he took of his shirt and rested his hands on the sink. He looked at himself in the mirror.

M: Kahin mujhe Nandini  se pya-
nahi Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Manik Malhotra  ko kabhi pyaar nahi hosakta! Mujhe sirf Aisa isiliye lagg Raha hai kyunke mere guilt mujhe overpower Kara hai! Maine uske ke saaf na insaafi ki hai!

IN AR ROOM
Nandini took out manik's clothes and kept them on the bed neatly. However she felt sad, thinking that manik loves another girl, she felt happy doing this work as his wife. She felt like she was accepted by manik. She wanted to take out his clothes, kiss him goodbye before he leaves, cook for him, wait for him, go out with him, hug him and sleep pushing aside all her nightmares, spend her whole life with him, die in his arms, and die a heavenly death.

She got tears in her eyes thinking all about this. She knew that that was never gonna happen. They say "never say never", but in this case it's never gonna happen what she is thinking. She went to the dressing table and took out his watch from one of the small drawer which were in one side of the dressing table. It was filled with numerous branded watches: Rolex, Armani, Adidas, Fendi, Micheal Kors, Guess, Lacoste, etc. She then went to the cupboard which  had a small drawer were all his ties were. She took out his tie and neatly place it on the bed.

She was going to go out of the room when her sight caught the picture of manik, on his side table. She went near it and took in her hands. Two drops of fat tears dropped in the pictures. She slowly brought the picture close to her lips and kissed it. Her lips lingered on the picture for a while. She again glanced at the pic and mumbled; I LOVE YOU MANIK!

Her trance was broken my Mukti's voice. She was calling her from downstairs saying that  Nyeonika was calling her. She wiped her tears, put the pic frame back, and ran downstairs.
She was coming down the stairs when she saw a lady sitting in the hall, with a lot of sarees placed infront.

Lady: behanji yeh naya kaam karwaya hai iss pe! Yeh kaisa lagega!
Ny: nahi tum woh wala dhekao!

Nandin came towards Nyeonika.  Nyeonika saw her and pulled her arm and made her sit down next to her.

N: maa aapne mujhe bulaya?
Ny: Haan beti yeh saree dheko kitni achi hain? Tum Inme se koi dhek lo?
N: (looks at the heavy sarees) nahi maa main itni kaam wali aur heavy sarees nahi pehenti!
Ny: arre beta tu yeh rang penne gi to achi lagegi! Aur waise bhi itni simple saree kyun pehenti hai!!! Tu to abhi jawan hai beta!
Lady: Haan beti! Nyeonika behanji theek kehrahi hai! Tu yeh khile hoye rang pehne gi na to Tera pati tujhse taang nahi ayega! Warna ajakal ke zamane mein to jab dheko ghar tudte rehne hai!!

Nandini's color faded listening to the saree lady. Mukti noticed the change of expressed and nudged Nyeonika.  Nyeonika looked at nandini and noticed tears. She got angry and blasted at the lady.

Ny: tum baatein kam karo aur abh jao yaha se!!! Kissi aur dinn aana!!!

The lady made a face and left murmuring something. Nyeonika looked  towards Nandini  and cared her hair.

Ny: beta pareshaan matt ho!! Tum to jaanti hi iss jaise auraton ko!!

Nandini gave a warm smile. In the mean while Aliya  can downstairs and hugged everyone.

Ny: mom ye Aunty kis liye aayi thi?
Nu: teri bhabhi Keliye sarees Leni thi-
A: kya mom ye. Aunty itni rude aur batte banane wali hai!
A: (to Nandini ) bhabhi aap isse chodo, aap mere saath Boutique chalo! App fashion designer Aliya  Malhotra  ki saree pehne gi!!!

Nandini and Aliya  giggled.

Ny: chale abh nashta karien thanda horaha hai?

They all went and sat on the dining table. Manik came running downstairs in his 3 piece suit, looking handsome as ever. He saw Aliya  and got angry again. Last nights events flashed infront of him. Aliya saw his expressions change and gulped.

A: good morning bhai!
M: (rude tone) mom mein already thoda late hun, isislye meri morning defiantly good nahi hai!!!

Saying so, he left for office without having breakfast. Aliya got tears in her eyes and stared to sniff. Nandini got up from her seat and went to Aliya  and hugged her sideways.

A: bhah...bhi bhai ne kabhi mujhe nahi daanta! Kabhi naraaz nahi hoye!!
N: Acha chup abhi tumne mujhe apni sarees bhi to dhekni hai!

Aliya nodded while Nandini  smiled.  Nyeonika thanked God for such a caring and understanding daughter in law. What else she could get in the phase of daughter in law.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY BUT I CANT PROMISE AS MY COLLEGE ..
Keep showing your love😘
Gives likes and comments..

Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें