Part17

Atul and Anjali went out and Nandini  went to sleep. They went in the hall to see Nyeonika mukti and manik sitting down on the sofa. They both went and sat down. Anjali's eyes were swimming with fat tears.  Nyeonika went and sat next to her and took her in her arms, while Anjali sobbed on her shoulder.

Anj: a-Aunty kya hogaya hai n-Nandu  ko??

Nyeonika also shed tears. Even though Nandini  had gained her conscious, she had a high fever. Mukti sat on the couch, crying silently. 

Ny: (crying) beta himmat rakho! Baghwan jald as jald humari Nandini  ko theek kardega!

Both hugged eachother and cried. Aliya was upstairs in her room. She was laying down on her bed crying.

A: yeh maine kya kardia? Bhabhi ke saath already ITNI rude thi aur abh yeh? I'm sorry bhabhi please mujhe maaf kardijye!!! Abh to bhai kabhi muje maaf nahi karenge!!!!

She was crying so much that her eyes were swollen because of crying. She tried to open her eyes but they kept on getting shut. She slept while crying.

NEXT MORNING

Nandini woke up due to some sun rays shining on her. She stretched her body and saw she was in the guest room bedroom. She looked at her side and saw Anjali sitting in the bed, sleeping in an uncomfortable position. She couldn't believe she saw her sister after such a long time. Her throat felt dry so she tried to reach the jug full of water and a glass which was placed on the side table. Because of the fever, her body was paining abit. She was trying to reach the glass but it fell down making a loud noise, by which Anjali woke up.

Anj: Nandu  kya hoa tu theek to hai?
N: di...p-aani chai-ye
Anj: haan main laati hun!

She ran outside to get water and  Nyeonika and mukti came as they heard something break. Nyeonika rushed towards Nandini  and sat next to her.

Ny: beta tu theek haai hai?
N: haan maa bas thodi weakness hai!
Mu: bhabhi jaaldi theek hojaye main to bored hogayi hun!!!

Nandini let out a small giggle. Just then Anjali came in with water. Nandini drank it and was looking around as if finding some one.  Nyeonika understood who she was finding.

Ny: beta manik ooper office Keliye ready horaha hai!
N: main ooper jaati hun shaayad unko zaroorat ho kissi cheez ki!
Ny: Lekin beta-

Before Nyeonika could say anything Nandini  ran upstairs towards her room. She opened the door to see manik struggling with his tie. Manik saw Nandin  from the mirror and got confused.

M: Nandin ...tum?
N: agar aap bura na manaein to main tie baandh dun?
M: huh? Haan!

Nandini hesitantly walked towards him and raised her hands. She lifted up his collar and started to do his tie. While she was tying his tie, he was lost in her angelic face. In a few seconds she was done and was about to go towards the cupboard to take out her clothes, when her vision started to get blurry. Manik saw she was gonna fall so he quickly held her by the waist. Nandini kept a hand on her head trying to open her eyes. Manik got tensed and patted her cheeks. He felt her cheeks warm and soon she started to shiver.

M: oh no isse to phir se fever horaha hai!Nandini ...Nandini utho! Nandini kya hoa hai?

Her body started to shiver more and she sank in his arms. She was whispering something but she was shivering so badly that she couldn't be heard. Manik bent his ears towards her lips and he finally heard her murmuring.
Ni: (shivering) mujhe bohot... T-thand l-agg rahi h-h-ai! Aa-p ple- please k-ahin nahi jaaye!!
M: main...main yahin per hun tumhare paas!
Main Kahin nahi jaraha! Nandini plz ankhein kholo!!!