Part15

Finally some manan's moment😍😍

When she entered the room she was shocked seeing mukti in that state. Her room was messed up. Clothes were lying around the floor, perfumes were thrown down the dressing table. Everything was unorganized. Mukti was sitting on the floor, near her bed. Her face was dug in her arms. Nandini heard her sobs, she was sniffing.

N: mu-muku! Kya hoa bacha!!

Nandini ran towards her and took her in her embrace. Mukti held on to nandini very tightly.
She cried in nandini's arms. Nandini pulled her out of her embrace and cupped her face. She wiped mukti's tears.

N: muku - muku kya hoa hai? Kyun royi ho!
Mu: (crying) bhabhi dad ne humare saath Aisa kyun kiya? Kya begada tha humne unka?

After hearing about mukti's dad, nandini now knew the reason behind mukti state. Mukti was crying because today she saw her step sister and step mother.

Mu: bhab-bhabhi m-main humesha Sab ko D-dhekti hun, to jealous Hoti hun! Aapko pata hai kitni takleef hoti hai jab koi mujhe poochta hai ke mere dad kahaan hai! Main unko kya bataon ke mere dad apni dusri biwi ke saath Mazay se zindagi guzar rahe hai!
N: dheko muku! Jo haqeekat hai hum usse badal nahi sakte na! Aur waise bhi mazi ko bhool jao!
Mu: bhabhi humesha bhai ne Hume baap bann ke pala hai lekin unko kissi nahi pala siwaye mom ke! Bhai iss haqeekat ki waja se itne talkh ho chuke hai ke koi bhi Nahi jaanta ke woh hasta khil khelata armaan kaha chup gaya hai!!
Dad ki berukhi ke baad mom bhi bohot change hochuki thi, na hasti thi na muskurati thi!!! Saare change ho chuke thay even aliya di!! Aliya di jo humesha dusron ki help karti thi, aaj itni selfish hogayi hai!

Now, after listening to all this, even nandini was in tears. She couldn't believe what she just heard right now. Mukti held nandini shoulders while nandini looked at her confusingly. Mukri joined her hands infront of nandini.

Mu: (crying-pleading) bhabhi please bhai ko ekk baar maaf kardijye!!! Wo poori Tara se toot chuke hai! Woh apna past bhula karr Ek nayi zindagi ki shuruwat karna chahte hain, aapke saath!!! Please unhe maaf kardijye!!

Before nandini could reply they both heard aliya calling them for dinner. Mukti looked at Nandini while nandini hugged her. After a while both parted from the hug and nandini cleared her tears.

N: jao jaa ke muh saaf karo! Main wait Kari hun saath chale gein neeche!!!

Mukti nodded and passed a sweet smile towards nandini. She was going to the bathroom while nandini was looking at her smiling. Mukti stopped where she was and ran back to nandini, hugged her leaving her surprised.

Mu: (kissing on her cheek-running away) bhabhi ur the best!!! Love you!

Nandini smiled at her craziness.

DOWNSTAIRS

The atmosphere was awkward since everybody was quietly eating their food. Manik still wasn't talking to aliya and Nyeonika thought not to interfere in sis-bro fight. All three turned their heads towards their staircase to see Nandini and mukti coming downstairs laughing. Manik smiled dreamingly at nandini. While he was staring at her, he felt the world stop around him. To him she was coming down very slowly. His trace was broken when  Nyeonika asked them.

Ny: beta kaha reh gaye thay tum log?
Mu: mom vo-
N: maa mukti apni aissigment complete Kari thi na to main uski help Kari thi!
Ny: oh Acha chalo dono Khana kha lo!

Mukti thanked nandini from eyes. Soon both started eating.

AT NIGHT

Nandini  was standing near the window looking at the moon. She was remembering the conversation she had with mukti.
Ni: (mind) kya mujhe waki mein apni kismat pe bharosa karna chaiye aur manik ke saath ekk nahi zindagi ki shuruwat karni chaiye?