Part 14

This is especially update for saniyamemon99 love you😘😘

Ny: kya hoa?

All three girls turned around and were shocked. They were looking at eachother. Nyeonika got confused and looked at the girls. She glance at them turn by turn. When she looked at Aliya , she saw her hand dressed. She ran towards her and took hold of her hand.

Ny: beta yeh...yeh kaise hoa???

Aliya looked towards Nandini for help. Nandini looked towards her and blinked her eyes.

N: maa woh... yeh fruit kaat rahi thi to lagg gaya!
Ny: dehaan se kaatna tha na beta!
A: sorry mom ainda dehaan rakhongi!

Nyeonika cared her head and kissed her forehead. Aliya gave a warm smile to her.

Ny: (turning towards Nandini) beta tu aur Mukti grocery karr ke ah sakte ho! Woh kya haina mere pair (foot) me thoda pain ha to-
N: (cutting her off) arre maa apko explanation dene ki zaroorat nahi hai!!! Main aur mukti jaa rahe hain!
Mu: Haan mom aap Araam karo! Aliya di aap mom ka khayal rakho!!!
A: Haan bhabi aap log jao main mom khayal rakhi hun!!!

Nyeonika smiled at her 3 daughters. Even though Nandini was her daughter in law, she was no less then a perfect daughter.

Ny: (hugging all three) I'm so happy ki tum teeno mujhe mili ho!!
N: Acha maa abh hum chalte hain kyunke agar late Gaye to phir late ghar aayegein, aur fir akar khana bhi banana hai!

Nyeonika nodded and both girls left for grocery shopping.

MANIK's OFFICE

manik was sitting in his cabin, thinking about the moment he spent with Nandini . He had a small smile playing on his face. He could still feel the touch of her hands around his neck.

Cabir came into his cabin to see him lost in thoughts. Cabir smirked and coughed which brought manik out of his thoughts of his beautiful wife.

M: tu yaha?
C: tune hi bulaya tha duffer!
M: oh Haan!
C: waise tu kinn khayalon mein khoya hai?
M: kuch nahi!!! Tune mujhse koi baat karni thi?
C: Haan woh main Shaadi karna chahta hun!

Manik who was drinking his coffee, choked. He quickly wiped his face with his hanky. Cabir gave a confused expression, while manik burst out laughing. Cabir frowned and manik contolled his laugh.

M: buddy love marriage Ya arranged?
C: love!

Manik agian started to laugh. By now tears were coming out of his eyes. Cabir showed manik eye and manik some how controlled his laugh.

C: abhe Saale!
M: sorry sorry sorry! Lekin bata kon hai woh ladki?
C: Aliya !!!
M: (shocked) kya?

This time manik was shocked. He never expected that his best friend would fall in love with his own sister. Manik's was playing with his feelings now. On one side, it was host best friend who was asking something from him first time in this entire life, and on one side was his lovely sister, who he raised her with great difficulty. Manik went into a deep thought.

M: (mind) kya Cabir Aliya ko dhoka to nahi dega? Nahi nahi woh Aisa nahi hai! Cabir aliya Keliye theek rahega!! Lekin Aliya ka sach jaane ke baad kya woh phir bhi usse accept karega? Agar usne karliya to iska Matlab woh Aliya se sacha pyaar karta hai!!! Waise bhi abh Aliya ki Shaadi ki baari agayi!!!

Cabir got confused to see manik lost in thoughts. He snapped his finger in front of manik and he came out of his thoughts.

M: huh?
C: buddy kahan kho gaya?
M: umm Cabir Aliya ke rishte ke liye Haan Karne se phele main tujhe kuch batana chahta hun!
C: kya?
M: sach!
C: kaisa sach?
M: Aliya ka sach!

Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें