Part19

A: (looking down) nahi! Mai bad Cabir  se ekk baar baat karna chahti hu! 

Cabir nodded and followed Aliya  who went towards the garden. He saw her staring at the moon. He went next to her and looked at the moon, crossing his arms.

C: batao! Kya baat karni hai?
A: jaante ho kitni jalan hoti hai jab tum kissi dusre ko dhekte ho! Unko khush dhekte ho?
C: Aliya  main-
A: main bohot selfish hu Cabir ! Darr lagta hai ke dad ke baad kisi aur ko na kho bethu!
C: tum kehna kya-
A: Cabir  isse pehle tum mujhse shaadi karo, main tumhe kuch batana chahti hu!
C: bolo?

She walked a bit forward from him and closed her eyes. She started to tell him everything. About her past, her betrayed love story. Before Aliya  could speak more Cabir  held her by the shoulders and turned her around.

C: Aliya! I don't need any justification! All what matters right now is that humari shaadi horahi hai! And i hope u dont have any problem.!

She nodded her head negatively and hugged him. He was taken back with the sudden hug. She didnt care right now who she was hugging cuz right now she needed a shoulder to cry on.

NEXT DAY

Manik had left for office and atul was at home giving the ladies company. Him and manik were still unaware of the fact that anjali was pregnant.  Nyeonika had told Nandini  and mukti to take Aliya  shopping beacuse in 1 and a half day would be Aliya and Cabir's  engagement. She told anjali to write the names on the cards and Cabir and manik will go deliver them.

SHOPPING MALL

It had been 1 hour since the girls entered the mall. Aliya being a fashion designer was a fashion freak. Even though she wasnt excited for this marriage, she wanted to look perfect on her special days. Nandini and mukti had been stuck with her in one shop from past one hour.

She was standing infront of the mirror with one orange dupatta on her left shoulder and one red dupatta on her right shoulder.

Mu: di aap red wali lenga choli lo sagai keliye! 
N; nahi aliya tum red matt lo kyunke red shaadi pe bhi to pehna hai na? Tum yeh orange saree lo!

Aliya thought for a while and was making faces. Mukti  and Nandini  had their fingers crossed because they were standing in the same shop for past one hour.

A: ok main yeh orange wali le leti hu!
Mu: finally!
N: shukar hai!
Mu: abh kaha jaana hai?
A: next stop Jewellery store!!!

Nandini and mukti looked at eachother and hoped that this time she doesnt take that long.
They went in the store and the shop keeper showed them beautiful jewelry. Aliya bought a orange necklace with diamonds around it. Mukti bought a blue necklace and blue and golden jhumke.

Mu: bhabhi aap ruby stone ki jewelry lo!
N: (confused) kyu?
A; bhabhi bhai ko ruby bohot pasand hai! He says it looks good on women!

Mukti and Aliya  brush out laughing seeing nandini's face. She was having different expressions.

N: mujhe kabhi notice nahi kiya lekin dusre women pe kya acha lagta hai yeh unho ne notice kiya?

Hearing Nandini and seeing her sad mukti and Aliya  got serious. Aliya hugged Nandin side ways and mukti did the same.

Mu: arre nahi bhabhi aisi baat nahi hai! Woh to isilye hum aapko ched rahe thay! Bhai to khete hai ke ruby mom ke ooper suit karta hai!
A: aur waise bhi! Now a days bhai is trying sooo hard to be friends with you!!!
N: really?
A and mu: HAAN!!!!

So Nandini  bought the ruby jewelry set. They then proceeded to the saree shop since mukti and Nandini  didnt buy any. Mukti chose a light blue chiffon saree with dark blue velvet blouse. Nandini was having trouble selecting.