Part 27

Hello everyone
Guys I'm really really happy with the response I got for this chapter you have no idea how happy I am with you guys,if this is how I'm gonna get a response for my every chapter then you're going to get update every day,but I just want the same response from my other story to please I beg you guys.

KITCHEN

Nandini warmed up the food while aliya took out the soft drinks. Mukti went and put the dishes out. Soon everybody were sitting in the hall after dinner. Nandini had went to make tea. She came back and gave tea to all. There was no place to sit.

The only place on the sofa was left next to manik. She gave him tea and sat next to him. Manik slid his hand on her lower bare waist from the back making her startled. She looked at her at waist and saw his grip getting tight.
She looked up at him with her eyes widened. He was looking in front and was smiling.

 He was looking in front and was smiling

(imagine them sitting down)

N: (whispering) kya karein hai aap?
M: (whispered) i missed u!!!

Those three words touched her heart. Yes, they were friends now other then husband and wife but something was different about him. Something was different about his touch since he returned from Canada.

Before whenever he touched her, it was as a friend but now it was something else.
Something different. She loved him a lot but did he love her?
Did he consider her more than a friend? He told her on the first night of their wedding that she shouldn't keep hopes because he loves someone else.
But did he really love someone else or was he just trying to run away from this relationship?
Did he start to feel something for her?

Manik missed her a lot. He couldn't believe he was back with the love of his life. But how to tell her? From where to start? He was craving to see her. He just wanted to hold her in his arms.

He didn't know how to express these feeling to her. She was the first girl in his life. These feelings were totally new to him. He never thought, him, the most successful businessman would ever fall in love.

Both were shook out of their thoughts, when Cabir announced his leave.

He hugged Nyeonika and gave mukti, Anjali, and nandini a brotherly hug. He moved to manik and hugged him.

C: (in his ears) abh to tu khush hoga! Biwi ke paas jo aagaya hai!
M: shut up!

C: (in his ears) abh to tu khush hoga! Biwi ke paas jo aagaya hai!M: shut up!