Part 30

Ramadan Mubarak guys

Please give me and my family in your prays

You guys are the best and I really wanna thanks my loyal readers, you guys are doing whatever your support to do so thank you so much😘😘😘So this one is for you guys

So this one is for you guys.

MOST AWAITED PART

She banged the first aid box on the beach chair nearby and looked at him. He was confused with her sudden coldness.

Mu: BHAI MUJHE SACH SUNNA HAI!! AAPNE BHABHI SE SHAADI KI RAAT, PEHLI RAAT KAHA KE YOU LOVE ANOTHER GIRL AND WILL NEVER GIVE HER HER RIGHTS AS A WIFE!!!! TELL ME BHAI??

Mukti yelled right on manik's face while manik was looking down. Mukti misunderstood manik's silence.

Mu: I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BHAI!!! JO INSAAN ITNA ARROGANT HO WOH KISSI KO KAISE KHUSH RAKHEGA!
M: (cracked voice) Main arrogant hu!

Mukti looked at him with a disgusted face.

M: BHAI NO ONE EVER DARED TO TELL YOU BUT YOU ARE THE MOST ARROGANT PERSON IN THIS WORLD! APNE ABHI TAK ALIYA DI KO MAAF NAHI KIYA! SHE IS TOTALLY SHATTERED! KABHI UNSE POOCHA KE WOH CABIR JEEJU SE SHAADI KARNA BHI CHAHTE HAI YA NAHI?
DID YOU EVER ASK HER HOW IS SHE? LEAVE THAT DID YOU EVER ASK HER IF SHE IS OKAY, AFTER THAT MOMENT? BUT NO, YOU WERE WAY TOO BUSY IN YOUR WORLD!!

Before mukti could speak more, she saw manik look at her with a hurt face. She realized that she spoke too much.

Mu: im sorry bhai! But this is reality!! Just think about it and fix everything before its too late!!

She was about to leave from there when she got a shock.

M: I love Her Mukti! I love nandini a lot!

Mukti turned around and got shocked when she saw him crying.

M: main uss raat usse jhoot isiliye bola tha kyunke mujhe darr tha ke main uski life barbaad kardunga! Mujhe darr tha ke meri waje se uski khushiyan kharaab hojayeingi!!

Mukti was was about to say something when they heard nandini.

N: Really manik?

They turned around to see nandini standing in tears. Her eyes were puff red. She still had the black shoulder off dress on.

Mu: I'll leave you two alone! I think now you should sort out your differences!!

Mukti left. Nandini slowly advanced towards manik who was looking down. She went and stood in front of manik.

N: aapko waake mein lagta hai ke agar aap mere saath honge to mein khush nhi rahungi? Aapko lagta hai ke main aapke begair bohot khush rahungi? Aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hai? Like seriously? Main aapke begair ekk minute bhi nahi reh sakti!!! I LOVE YOU!!