Part16

DOWNSTAIRS

everyone was sitting eating breakfast. There was an awkward silence between all five of them. Nandini didn't dare to look towards manik because of the moment they shared a few minutes ago.Nyeonika  thought to break the silent so she coughed, all looked at her.

Ny: manik tumhara haat kaisa hai abh?
M: theek hai mom!!

Again there was an awkward silence, but this time manik broke it.

M: mom aaj Raat ko AJ araha hai!
Ny: chalo achi baat hai! Itne der hogayi hai dono ko dheke hoye!
A: wow Bhai arahe hain??
M: aur ekk aur baat?
Mu: woh kya bhai?
M: Cabir  Aliya  se Shaadi karna chahta hai! Aur maine haan kardi!
Ny: lekin-
M: mom Cabir theek ladka hai Aliya  keliye!!!
Ny: beta woh to hai parr achanak?
M: mom please abh iski umer hogayi hai shaadi ki! Iske haath peele karien aur shaadi karke ruksat kardein isse!

Aliya lowered her eyes and tears formed into her eyes. She felt horrible cuz her own brother wanted to get rid of her.

M; bolo aliya qubool hai yeh rishta?
A: j-jee bhai haa hai!!!

After saying that she ran into the kitchen. Manik just got up and left for his office.
Nyeonika held her head in her hand and mukti sighed. Nandini ran after Aliya .

KITCHEN

Nandini entered to see Aliya  mixing something while tears were dropping from her eyes.

N: Aliya !

Hearing nandini's  voice she quickly wiped her tears and gave a small smile to Nandini .

A: arre bhabhi aap?

Nandini came forward and turned aliya towards her.aliya couldn't hold her tears back and immediately hugged her and sobbed on her shoulder. Nandini rubbed her back to calm her.

N: tum yeh shaadi nahi karna chahti na?
A: bhali narazgi dur Karne Keliye kuch bi chalega!
N: tum yeh shaadi isiliye Kari ho take manik tumnse naraaz na rahe?
A; nahi main yeh shaadi isiliye Kari hun kyunke ekk dafa toot chuki hun dobara nahi tootna chahti! Aur waise bhi bhai jisse kahinge main usse hi shaadi karongi!

Nandini smiled at her and kissed her forehead. After a few minutes Aliya  had calmed down but still was clinging on to Nandini . Nandini parted from the hug and glanced at the mixture in the bowl. Aliya  understood nandini's  confused expressions.

A: bhabhi main cake bana rahi hun!
N: cake? Kis khushi mein?
A: woh aaj bhai arahe haina London se!
N: bhai? Tumhare ekk aur bhai bhi hai?
A: (hitting her head) oh main bhi kitni pagal hun! Mera Matlab hai bhai ke bachpan ke dost!
N: ohhh

Nandini smiled and Aliya  started making the cake. After an hour, the cake was ready. Aliya just finished icing it, while she was talking to Nandini , who was sitting on chair next to the counter.

A: bhabhi zara taste karke bataye ga ke yeh cake kaisa bana hai?

She forwarded a Small spoon. Nandini  smile and eat it. Aliya bit her nails waiting for nandini's answer.

N: Aliya  yeh bohot Mazay ka bana hai!!

Aliya had a huge smile and hugged her. Nandini smiled and started to wash the dishes. Aliya went to the fridge to put the cake in when she heard Nandini  breathing heavily. She turned around to see nandini's one hand on her chest while the other in the counter holding for support. Aliya rushed to Nandini , and saw her face was turning pale and her eyes were shutting. Her hands started to turn blue. Aliya got scared.

A: bhabhi- kya hoa hai aapko!!!

She started to scream  Nyeonika's name and Mukti's. In a few seconds both rushed into the kitchen to see Nandini  fainting in Aliya's  arms. She was sitting in the floor while nandini's head was in her lap. Aliya started to cry while patting nandini's cheek which per extremely pale and now turning blue.

Nyeonika got worried and ran to her. She started to run her hands but Nandini  was giving no Response.

Ny:Nandini  beta utho! Nandu!!!

By now tears were rolling down her eyes. Mukti ran to call the doctor while with the help of Aliya ,  Nyeonika took Nandini  in the room.

Mukti was failing the number as fast as she could when the bell rang. Mukti opened to see manik standing with a girl and a boy.

Mu: bhai aap to raat ko aane wale thay?
Boy: humne socha tume surprise dein!!!
Mu: manik bhai jaake dheke bhabhi ko kya hogaya hai!
M: kya hoa?
Mu: kitchen mein thi uski baad she fainted and abh unka Haat blue hona shuru hogaya hai!
M: oh god!!

Manik ran to the room as fast as he could followed by mukti and the girl and the boy. He went in to see Aliya  and  Nyeonika shaking her while her whole was turning pale. The girl got numb seeing Nandini  and the boy with her held her. Everyone notice their expressions and got confused.

Boy: Manik yeh - teri biwi hai?
M: haan AJ yeh meri BIWI-
Girl: (cutting him) yeh meri BEHAN hai!
Mu: kya? Anjali bhabi?
Aj: haan nandini Anjali ki behan hai!

Now everyone was quiet. Anjali went towards Nandini  and sat on her knees. She took her hands in her hands and kissed them while tears were falling off from her eyes.

Anj: aap log bagar jayeinge? Main Nandu  ko check karlun!!
Ny: haan beta plZ dheko kya hoa hai!!!

All went outside the room and Anjali started to check Nandini , as she was also a doctor. In a few minutes, she came outside. Everyone ran to her, manik was the first one.

M: Kya hoa anjie?
Anj: shukar hai time pe dawai dedi warna...
M: warna?
Anj: warna...uski Jaan chali jaati!
M: are u insane?
Anj: main sach kehrahi hun manik! Nandini ko allergic reaction hoa!! Usne kya khaya tha behosh hone se pehle?
A; (scared) woh bhabi ne cake khaya tha!
Anj: cake mein nuts to nahi thay!
A: main nahi jaanti thi ke unko nuts se allergy hai!

Manik gave a disgusted look to Aliya  and went inside the room. His heart stopped beating when he saw his wife in this condition. Don't know why but it felt like he was losing his life.

He went and saw she was sleeping in the bed. She was still pale but her hand wasn't blue anymore. Suddenly she coughed and everybody came in the room.

Anj: lagta hai isse hosh agaya hai!

Nyeonika went and sat next to Nandini  and started to care her head. Nandini  didn't open her eyes but was murmuring something.  Nyeonika couldn't her so she bent down.

N: (shivering) maa...m-m-mujhe b-Bohat thand lag rhi hai!
Anj: (sitting on the other side next to Nandini ) Nandu  ke paas heater laga dein Aunty kyunke usse allergic reaction ke baad thand lagna shuru hojati hai! Kabhi kabaar fever bhi hota hai!!

Mukti switched on the heater while Anjali put wet strips of water on nandini's head. Aliya ran up to her room. Atul and manik  went outside the room.

M: tu Anjali aur Nandini ko Kabse jaanta hai?
At: yeh dono mere college mein thi!!
M: oh to tum Nandini  ko college se jaanta ho?
At: haan manu! Iss ne meri aur Anjali ki bohot help ki hai! Shashank uncle ne to mana Kardiya tha humare rishte ke liye par Anjali ki sagai wale din Nandini  ne help ki thi humari!
M: Hmm!
At: waise tu bata? I thought ke manik Malhotra  ko kabhi pyaar nahi hosakta?
M: pyaar nahi hoa! Mom ke kehne parr shaadi ki hai!
At: acha bachu? Aur jis tara se teri jaan nikal rahi thi usse iss halat mein dhek ke? Think about it manik she is a gem!!

Patting manik's back he went inside the room joining the others, leaving manik in deep thoughts.

Inside the room, Nandini  had woke up and saw Anjali. Both sisters were sitting with eachother talking after a long time. Nandini kept on hugging Anjali. Nukti and Nyeonika decided to leave the two sisters alone. 
Now only atul and Anjali were present in the room.

Anj: Nandu tuje Chachi  aur chacha  be kuch kaha to nahi?
N: nahi bas thodi daant padi thi!
Anj: I'm very sorry!
N: come on di it's ok!!!
Anj: chal abh tu rest karr!!
N: Hmm!!

Atul and Anjali went out and Nandini  went to sleep.

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR NEXT UPDATE RIGHT😘😘