Part 22

Mukti and aliya hooted while the beautician smiled. After a few minutes, all three girls were ready when anjali came in. Anjali was wearing a beautiful green saree with a golden blouse which had a halter neck.

N: arre di aap ooper kyu chad ke aayi?
Anj: nandu tu to aise keh rahi hai jaise mein 8 months pregnant hu! 
N: acha theek lekin aap ooper kyu aayi?
Anj: haan woh tujhe  Nyeonika aunty bula rahi hai!!!

Nandini nodded and left to  Nyeonika's room while anjali helped mukti with jewelry.

Nyeonika opened her cupboard and took out a picture. The picture was of five people. Nyeonika and raj were sitting together holding three babies.
Manik was in the middle, while aliya and mukti were on the side. She caressed raj's pic and 2 fat tears fell out her eyes.

Ny: aaj humari beti ki sagai hai raj! Tumhe yaad haina jab aliya choti thi to tum kehte thay ke tum uski pati ko apne hi ghar mein rakho ge, usse aapne aap se dur nahi karoge!

FLASHBACK 

R: tumhe pata hai Nyeonika! Jab hum aliya ki shaadi karenge na to main aapne damaad ko ghar damaad bana dunga! Aliya ko aapne aap se dur nahi karunga!
Ny: acha lekin ekk na ekk din to betiyon ne jaana hi hota hai!
R: haan lekin mujhe meri betiyan bohot pyaari hai!!

FLASHBACK END 

N: maa aapne bulaya- maa kya hoa?  Nandini  was shocked to see  Nyeonika crying. She went and sat infront of  Nyeonika on the floor who was sitting on the bed.

N: maa kya hoa aap ro kyun rahi hai? Ny: k-kuch nahi beta bas kuch yaad agaya tha!

Nandini wiped her tears and cupped her face. She looked sideways on the bed and saw the family picture. Now she understood why she was crying. 

N: maa aap bhool kyu nahi jaati? Dheke aaj aliya ki sagai hai! Agar woh aapko aise dhekegi to kitna dukh hoga usse aur agar manik ko pata chalgaya to phir aap jaanti hai na kya hoga!
Ny: beta itna aasaan nahi hai bhulna!! 
N; acha chaliye yeh sab baate chodiye aur bataye main kaise dhik rahi hu!!

She wiped her tears. Nandini got up and twirled infront of her. Nyeonika laughed. 

N: finally! Aap hassi to!
Ny: bohot pyaari lagg rahi hai meri beti! Acutally nahi!
N: (frowning) nahi achi lagg rahi na! Maine mukti ko kaha tha!
Ny: nahi!... tu bohot HOT lagg rahi hai! Manik ko maarne ka iraada hai kya aaj?

Nandini's mouth opened in a O shape while  Nyeonika laughed. Nandini frowned and whined. 

N: maa aap to tangg na karo! Mukti aur aliya kam hai kya? Aur kaisa kuch nahi hai!
Ny: (saying in her ear) waise aapas ki baat hai!
N: kya?
Ny: manik wakai aaj latoo hojayega!

Nandini  moved away while  Nyeonika giggled. She frowned and stomped her foot. 

N: kya hai? Aaj saare mujhe tang kare hai!!!!

She left while  Nyeonika decided to change into her clothes. Nandini walked in to the hall where decorators were finishing their work. She was murmuring something when she bumped into manik. She lost her balance and was about to fall backwards when he held her by the waist. Nandini closed her eyes tightly and was waiting to touch the floor. Manik was lost in Nandini  and Nandini  slowly opened her eyes. She saw manik  was lost in her eyes and she lowered her eyes. Manik tightened his gripped around her bare waist and pulled her closer while she shivered. Nandini couldnt look up in his eyes.

Mu: agar aap dono ka hogaya ho to hum aankho se haath hata sakte hain kya?

Both jerked out of their eyelock and stood apart. Manik got a bit nervous and Nandini  looked down and started to pull correct of her pallu. They saw mukti and anjali with their hands on their eyes.manik coughed and they took off their hands from their eyes. Seeing THE MANIK MALHOTRA all nervous like this made girls giggled.

Anj: kya guys! Romance karne keliye hall hi milaa tha? Atleast get a room!!!
N: diii!!!
Anj: kya di?
MU: bhabhi maine aapse kaha tha na ke bhai aapko iss saree mein dheke latoo hojayge!!

Nandini closed her eyes and caressed her temple with her two fingers. Manik's head shot up and he first time looked at nandini in that red net saree. Indeed she was looking hot. Now even Manik was out of his nervousness.

M: (whispering to her) biwi sahiba aaj aap bohot achi lagg rahi hai! 

Nandini blushed hearing this. Unfortunately Anjali and Mukti had heard what manik said and had naughty grins on their faces.

Mu: arre bhai sirf achi? Aap yeh kyu nahi kehte ke bhabhi aapko hot, sexy, aur irresistible lagg rahi hai!! 

Nandini turned crimson red hearing that while manik loosened his tie abit.

M: main zara kapde badal ke aata hu! Mehman aate hi honge!! Nandini mere kapde nikal diye haina?
N: (looking down) jee apki sherwani bed pe padi hai!!

He nodded and went to their room. Nandini glance at anjali and mukti who were grinning. 

N: main zara... Aliya ko dheke aa-ti hu!
Anj: haan haan jao ooper hi to jaana hai! Left mein tumhara room hai aur right mein aliya ka! 
Ri: diiiii!!! 

Nandini blushed and ran to aliya's room while the girls giggled. She went in and saw aliya sitting in front of the mirror with eyes lowered. She went and put her fingers under her chin and made her look up towards her.

N: kya baat hai aliya tum khush nahi ho kya?
A: usse kya faraq padta hai bhabhi? Faraq to iss baat ka padta hai ke bhai mujhse naraaz na ho!
N: koi nahi aliya woh tumse zada der naraaz nahi reh ge.
A: bhabhi jab bhai kissi se naraaz hote hain to bohot mushkil se maante hai aur maine to kaam hi aisa-
N: lekin tum kissi nahi ho! Tum behan ho unki.

Aliya smiled and hugged Nandini . They came out of the hug after 2 min and nandini wiped her tears which ready to drop from her beautiful hazel eyes.

N: manik ko bilkul acha nahi lagega agar woh tumhari aankh me aanson dheke ge!!!!
Aliya lightly smiled and wiped her eyes.
N: chalo abh neeche jaane ka time aagaya hai!

Just then mukti and anjali came in. 

Anj: chalo aliya cabir aagaya hai!
Mu: abh engagement timeee!!! 

DOWNSTAIRS 

Cabir was standing with manik and Atul. All boys were wearing sherwanis. Canir was wearing a white sherwani with golden embroidery. Atul was wearing a black one with white embroidery. Manik was wearing a black sherwani with Red embroidery.

All were talking when the light went off. The spotlight shined on the girls who were standing on the staircase. They slowly descended the stairs. The girls made aliya stand in front of cabir.
Cabir and manik was lost in they're girls.

Nandini brought the ring and gave it to aliya and manik gave the ring to Cabir . First cabir had to put the ring first then Aliya . 

M: aliya haath aage karo! 

Aliya didnt move she was looking down. She was remembering her boyfriend and she had tears in her eyes. 

M: (whispering) aliya apnaa haath aage karo!

She still didnt move. Everybody was looking at aliya. Nandini went near aliya. 

N: (whispering) aliya aapna haath aage karo! Dheko aliya haath aage karo.

She then came out of her thoughts and looked nandini who gestured towards cabir. Aliya forwarded her hand and cabir slipped the ring in her finger. She then slipped the ring in his hands with shaky hands. Everyone clapped and dinner was announced.

Thank you guys for making me feel better love you guys..
Keep voting and commenting 😘