Part20

I'm sooo sorry I didn't update for long time as I had extra class and my exams are next week  but I'll give you 2 more update Tomorrow and Sunday but guys wish luck 😘

    Mukti and aliya were taking out dishes while Nyeonika warm up the food. They had banned anjali from coming into kitchen making atul confuse. Nandini put the dishes on the dining table and all waited for manik
Soon manik came downstairs and saw Nandini . He gave her a warm smile and she returned back. This small smile of manik wasn't unseen by Aliya, Nyeonika and mukti. They were shocked to see him passing a smile towards Nandini . He went and sat on his chair while Nandini  served food. Others also went and sat with him

M: mom woh office  mein urgent kaam agaya hai isiliye cabir aaj nahi jaa payega humare saath cards deliver karne! 
Ny: phir abh?
M: atul tu chalega?
At: of course isme poochne wali kya baat hai!

Soon they finished their dinner and left. Anjali retired to the guest room since she was tired and her back was hurting very badly. Aliya and mukti got up and went to Nandini  who was clearing the table.
Mu: kya baat hai? Aaj to bhai bohot smile kare thay?
A: haan maine bhi dheka? Bhabhi zara bataye to sahi! Ooper kamre mein aisa kya hoa jo bhaijaan ka mood tired se ekk dam fresh bana diya!
N: (slightly blushing) aisa kuch nahi hai! Its just main aur manik  abh...dost hai!!
Mu; (hugging her) thats great news bhabhi! Omg i cant believe it! Finally shukar hai!

Just then Nyeonika  came .

Ny: Nandu  beta tu aur mukti ye sara hall mein extra samaan utha do kyunke kal decorators arahe hai na! Jaise ke yeh vase, photo frames, lamp.
N: jee maa aap fikar na karien main aur muku sambhal lenge! 
Mu: yes mom aap jaake araam kijiye!!!

Nyeonika kissed both of their heads and was about to go but turned back again.

Ny: arre haan! Aaj tum log shopping pe gayi thi to mehndi laana bhool gayi! Kal shaam ko sagai hai! To nandu tu manik ko phone karke keh ke woh wapsi mein mehndi leta aaye!!

Nandini nodded and went to call manik while mukti started to put away stuff. Aliya said she was going to anjali's room. 

N:hello!
M: haan Nandini  bolo!
N: woh aap abhi kahan hai?
M: mera ekk office a employee hai usse invite dena tha! Tum batao!
N: woh...mehndi mangvani thi! Agar aap wapsi pe-
M: wapsi mein to late hojaonga lekin mein Cabir  ko kehta hun woh pakra jayega tumhe! 
N: ach main rakhti hu!
M: ahhh Nandini ?
N:jee?
M: ummm wohh......kuch nahi!!!
N: okhaay...aapna khayal rakhiyega! M: hmmmm tum bhi!

Nandini cut the call and went and helped mukti cleared the room. They picked up all photo frames and all the decoration pieces and put them in Nyeonika's room. They then went to the guest room and saw Aliya  and anjali on the bed talking whild  Nyeonika was sitting fixing her shirt with a needle.

N: arre laye maa main karr deti hu! Ny: koi nahi beta hogaya bus! 
But too late Nandini  snatched the needle and shirt from her hand and started to fix it.

Mu: waise Anjali bhabhi? Aap AJ bhai ko kab bata rahi ho ke woh dad bane wale hain?
Anj: mukti atul ki birthday arahi hai 5 dinn mein aur uss dinn main usse surprise dongi!
A: wah kya baat hai! Kya pyaar hai! Anj: aliya ki bachi tu to chup karr! Teri suhaagraat le baad main. Tujhe bohot tease karongi!

Hearing that Aliya  became quiet. She looked down and got tears in her eyes. Nandini saw and sighed. Why couldnt get over her boyfriend fact?

The be rang and mukti was about to open it when Nandini  interrupted. 

N: Aliya  jao dheko darwaze pe kon hai?
A; mukti jaa to rahi hai!
N: nahi mukti se kaam hai mujhe!
A: (sigh) okay main hi chali jaati hu!