Part 24

Guys I expect a lot of comments and likes for you guys.

Ny: isse kya hoa?

Nandini and mukti ran to aliya's room followed by Nyeonika. They entered the room to see aliya sitting on her bed crying. Nandini went and sat next to her while Mukti sat on the other side. Nandini put an arm around her shoulder and aliya cried on her shoulder.

N: aliya kya hoa hai? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?
A: b-bhabhi I-I lost m-my best f-riend! Bhai mujhse nafrat karte hai!! Woh mujhse abh pyaar nahi karte! Kya main itni boori hu? Maana ke maine galti ki hai! Lekin meri galti ki saza itna badi kyu hai?
N: manik tumse naraaz nahi hai aliya! Woh bus thoda thoda ghussa hai! Woh tumse nafrat nahi karte! Tum to unki favourite behan ho! Woh bohot pyaar karte hai tumse!! Dont worry sab theek hoajyga!
A: Sach?
N:Much!!

Aliya hugged nandini tight while she reciprocated it. Nyeonika and Mukti who were having tears in their eyes wiped then and went and hugged them. The four ladies of Malhotra mansion shared a warm group hug. Mukti came out of the hug and cleared her throat.

Mu: ok ladies!! Bohot hoa! Yaar koi to khayal karo iss poor soul ka!! Agar poora dinn aisi hi senti baatein karoge, to mera college mein dinn kaisa jayega?

Mukti pouted while aliya and nandini giggled. Nyeonika hit mukti hit lightly.

N: to jaa na! Jaa kart tiyaar ho!
Mu: haan main jaa rahi hu! Script bhi hand in karni hai!!

Mukti ran off to her room. Nyeonika cupped Aliya's face and kissed her forehead.

N:abh tu bhi jaake tiyaar hoja! Famous fashion designer Aliya Malhotra ko apni boutique pe bhi to jaana hai!!

Aliya nodded and went to change leaving nandini and Nyeonika behind. Nyeonika turned to nandini and smiled at her and cupped her cheek in her hand.

Ny:baghwan ne mujhe 2 nahi 4 betiyan and beta di hai!
N: 4?
Ny: tum,manik , Mukti aur Aliya! Aur un chaaro mein se sabse pyaari aur samajdaar beti tum ho! Mujhe samaj nahi aata ke main tumhara shukriya kaise adaa karu! Koi bhi masla hota hai to tum solve karr deti ho!
N: maa ekk hi pal mein beti kehti ho aur ekk hi pal mein paraya?

Nyeonika kissed her forehead and gave her best smile.

N: maa! Jo maa ka pyaar mujhe bachpan mein kabhi nahi milaa, woh mujhe aapke roop mein mila hai! Main agar baghwan ka 100 baar bhi shukriya adaa karu na phir bhi kam hai! Aap jaise maa dhoodne pe bhi nahi milegi kissi ko! Aliya aur Mukti meri naand nahi Choti behenain hai!!

Nyeonika by now had tears in her eyes. She just loved this girl. She was the best daughter in law anyone could have and she was very lucky to have her.

Ny: baghwan tumein humesha khush rakhe!!

4 Hours later
MUKTI'S COLLEGE

Mukti And navya were walking together. They both had last class free. They were walking outside in the ground. navya was waiting to be picked up by Venkatesh while Mukti was just waiting for her driver.

Na: nandini didi kaisi hai?
Mu:bhabhi bilkul theek! Tum aao na kabhi milne humare ghar?
Na: (scared) nhi nhi!! Agar maa ko pata chal gaya to? Woh nandini didi se nafrat karti hai!!
Mu: tum aao na!! Unko ko kuch pata nahi chalega!!

navya slowly nodded.

Na: main zara libary mein yeh books de karr aati hu!!
Mu: sure!

Someone bumped into mukti. Mukti saw her face and anger was building up in her. Yes, It was nivedeta, her step sister. They both studied in the same college. Mukti hated them.