Part13

MALHOTRA MANSION

Aliya came downstairs, all ready to go out with Nandini, to show her,her fashion house. She glanced in the whole hall to see nobody there. Nandini came from her room. Aliya saw she wasn't ready and pouted.

A: kya bhabhi ur not even ready?
N: woh Aliya, manik ki call aayi thi, woh keh rahe Thay ke kheer banao isiliye hum aaj nahi jaa sakte! I'm sorry!
A: (winking) koi baat nahi bhabhi! Husband comes first!

Nandini smiled warmly and went to the kitchen followed by Aliya. When Nandini saw Aliya following her she got confused.

N: tumhe kaam pe nahi jaana?
A: Main aaj main aapni achi wali bhabhi ke saat time spend Karna chahti hun!
N: (smiling) Acha chalo phir Tum yaha betho aur main kheer banati hun!
Aliya nodded and went and sat on the stool infront of the counter where Nandini was putting milk in the sauce pan Nandini looked over at Aliya whose one hand was resting under chin, was lost in deep thoughts. Nandini coughed to bring her out of her thoughts.

N: Kya hoa itna udhaas kyun hun?
A: (sadly) main bhai ke baare mein soch rahi thi! Woh kabhi mujhse itna naraaz nahi hoye bhabhi!
N: koi baat nahi! Woh bhai haina isiliye thoda over protective hain! Don't worry Sab kuch theek hojaeyga!!!

Aliya gave a warm smile and Nandini went back to her work. While she was doing her work, Aliya was staring at Nandini . She was trying to say something but couldn't say. Finally she brought up the courage to speak.

A: bhabhi woh-
N: Kya hoa Aliya ?
A: woh main sorry kehna chahti thi?
N: kyun?
A: woh uss din bhai hospital me aapse ghussa hogaye thay meri vaje se! Aur unho ne aapko thapad bhi Mara tha meri vaje se! I'm very sorry!
N: (sad smile) Arre Aliya ! Sorry kyun khe rahi ho? Manik ki daant ki to mujhe aadat hogayi hai!
A: (confused) kya Matlab bhabhi? Bhai to aapse bohot pyaar-
N: pyaar? Nahi aliya, humare rishte mein pyaar to door ki baat, dosti tak nahi hai! Humari life Bilkul strangers jaisi hai! Aur waise bhi uss thapad ke baad mujhe yakeen hogaya hai ke meri koi value nahi hain manik ki life me!
A: bhabhi kya aap bhai Ko kabhi maaf nahi karengi?
N: main to kab ki maaf karr chuki hun aliya! Lekin abh Mera vishvaas nahi Raha iss baat pe ke woh mujhe aapni life mein Kabhi bhi mujhe importance denge!

By now tears were falling from nandini's emerald eyes. Aliya also got tears in her eyes and went and hugged nandini tight. Unaware to the tow girls, someone had heard their conversation. Yes it was manik who had heard their conversation. He was standing out the kitchen. He also had tears in his eyes, he was feeling terrible. He couldn't bear anymore so he ran to his room. Aliya heard the door shut.

A: lagta hai bhai agaye! Main unse baat karti hun! Shayad mujhe maaf karde!
N: Hmm Tum jao!!

Aliya gave a warm smile and left to manan's room.

MANAN'S ROOM

Manik was sitting on the bed. His face was cupped in his both hands. Aliya came in and manik looked at her. Looking at her he got angry again. Aliya gulped and finally spoke up.

A: bhai mujhse aapse baat karni hai!!
M: (coldly) bolo!
A: (pleading) bhai plz mujhe maaf kardien!!
M; aliya tumhe andaaza bhi hai tumne kya Kiya hai? Aaj tumhari so called boyfriend ki email aayi thi! Uss email me jo behuda pics thi tumhari aur uski! Sharam aati hai mujhe tumhe aapni behan Kehte hoye!!!

Aliya was shocked to hear that. She started crying. Manik felt terrible to see his sister crying but he was still angry on her. Aliya sank on the bed, holding her head in her palms, crying.

M: usne 5 lakh ki demaan ki hai! Agar nahi diye to-
A: to?
M: to- woh- tumhari pictures media me de dega ...aur humari reputation kharaab hojayegi!!
A: kya???
Aliya was crying bitterly now. She didn't know what to do. Her brother was not even talking to her, her boyfriend betrayed her, now her reputation. She felt like killing her self. She got up and ran to her room. Manik looked at her running away and felt bad.