Good bye

I'm Discontinuing both my stories because I didn't force anyone to Read my stories. And if I ask for votes and comments then what's wrong with that okay I get it your not comfortable with that story but that's not my problem I didn't ask you to go and read it because there are 6K reading my stories I'm asking them not you so I don't know why you getting offended by this.

As a writer i have rights to hold my stories till I'm getting good responses because I spent hours writing my stories and if it not get payed off good then what's the fucking point me writhing then.

And it's really easy to blame a writer for every single thing that's happening but there are some fucked up readers who don't get the point of view of a writer and then just blame the writer and right now I really don't care if I'm hurting anyone's feeling because my feeling had been hurt too and if some don't care about my feelings then why should I care about others.

And most important thing is I'm not even Indian still I'm trying to write a story which is not my cup of tea, I'm from New York and I don't know ABC Of Hindi but but since I love writing and I'm a big fan of manan then I said to myself why not I write a story about them, I even did but I didn't know I will get some really good friends here who's always there for me even on my bad time and some loyal readers which I wanna thank you from my heart, I don't wanna hurt my loyal readers feeling but I'm hoping you guys will understand my feeling.
So good but this is the end of my journey hope you'll be safe and enjoy your life.