Part 31

Listen up readers I'm not pointing finger at anyone neither I'm blaming anyone but Some of you need to chill with that I'm being unfair to you guys  as a writer I have right to ask for votes just like how you have right to ask for update and if I can take my time out to give my readers update even when I'm really busy as Ramadan is going on then I have 100% right to ask for votes. I spend so much time writing as I love writing then I need good respond and I really appreciate that you vote and commented but you need to have patience.

PART 31

CITY CARE HOSPITAL

Everybody was waiting outside the OT. Nyeonika was sitting on the bench, crying on Aliya shoulder, while mukti sat on the other side crying and caressing Nyeonika's hand. Venkatesh and Shannoo were standing leaning on the wall, lost as tears fell from both's eyes. Atul and Anjali were sitting on the bench in front of Nyeonika.

Anjali was crying constantly while atul was trying to calm her down as it wouldn't be good for her and the baby. Shubhankar was standing near manik who was just staring at the OT door. Kirti was sitting weeping next to mukti.

Manik was lost. He couldn't believe what he just encountered an hour back. He was dying a million deaths right now. Love of his life was fighting for life inside, and he couldn't do anything to save her.

FLASHBACK

He was about to go and call someone from downstairs when nandini held his hand and he turned around to look at her who was trying to open her eyes. Her grip around his hand was getting weaker as her body was still weak.
N: plz mujhe chod ke matt jaye! Mujhe...bohot thand...lagg...rahi...hai!!!
M: nandini main bas mom ko bula ke aata hun!
N: (trying to hold his hand) nahi...plz Kahin...matt jaye!

FLASHBACK END

Manik was dying a million deaths right now. He felt terrible. Tears dropped out of his eyes. Today he came to know the real value of His wife. He felt terrible to treat her badly in the past. He couldn't protect her. He remembered how she had an allergic reaction and asked him to not leave her.

Venkatesh was feeling guilty. After seeing how she saved He's daughter's life today, he felt guilty to doubt on her when she ran away. "Main kya muh dhikaonha apne maare hoye bhai ko!" This thought killed him inside. He felt like going and dropping in Nandini's feet, apologizing to her. He felt guilty remembering how he doubted on Nandini .

FLASHBACK

N: chacha mera yakeen kijiye mera koi kasur nahi hai!
V: Shannoo sahi Kehti thi tum dono behano ke baare mein!
N: mera vishvaas kijiye chacha mujhe nahi pata tha ke Di ghar se bhag jayegi!

V: abh se tumhara Sanjeevni jaana baand!
N: (choking) cha-chacha ? Aap ko to koi aiteraaz nahi tha mere d-doctor hone pe! Aap Aisa nahi karr sakte! Papa ka dream tha ke main aur di doctor bane!
S: (taunting) Haan Haan! Tumhari behan bhi to doctor thi na, woh bhi sanjeevni ke doctor ke saath bhag gayi hai humare mooh pe kaalak maall ke! Kahin Aisa na ho ke kal ko tum bhi wohi karo!
N: (between her hiccups) yeh aap kya... keh rahi hai ...chachi? Aap...aap jaanti hai ke main aisi nahi hun!
V: (screaming) Chup raho tum! Maine kaha so kaha ke tum kal se sanjeevni nahi jao gi!

N: plz chacha aisa matt kijiye mere saath apko to mere ooper vishvaas haina?
V: Nahi! Abh mujhe tumpar vishvaas nahi hai! Tumhari behan ne meri izzat mitti mein mila di aur tum keh rahi ho ke main tumpar vishvaas karun?
N: (shocked) aap Aisa nahi karr sakte!
V: karr sakte hain! Aur abh tumhari shaadi bhi karani padegi!
V: Shannoo tum koi achi si family talaash karo aur jald as jald iski shaadi karo!

FLASHBACK END

Venkatesh leaned his head back, as a tear rolled down his eyes. "Mujhe maaf kardo meri bachi! Main tumhara mujhrim hun!" He cried in heart. Shannoo was silently crying on his shoulder. Today she realized what kind of gem was nandini. She was Shashank's niece, her husband's blood, same blood as her own daughter's, yet she treated her like a slave. She remembered how nandini used to fall sick when she was ill and Shannoo didn't care for her.