Part 29

Hello everyone I know I haven't updated in an long time as I was busy with the family but now I'm back you guys will get your update on time now only if you complete the target😄

UPDATE

She shrugged and went back to the mirror and started to do her makeup.

Mukti walked into to the room. Nandini turned around and went towards her.

N: mukti kahan bagh gayi thi tum?
Mu: (confused) bhabhi main mom ke paas gyi thi?

N: haa lekin abh kahan bagh gayi thi? Tumne thodi derr pehle yeh dress zip up karne me mer help ki thi!
Mu: main to mom ke paas hi thi!! Main to abh aayi hun?
N: to fir mera dress kisne zip ki ya peeche se?

Both went in a dilemma of who zipped up nandini's dress.
Mukti's phone beeped and she checked and it was manik's msg saying they were getting late.

Mu : bhabhi bhai ka msg ayaa hai! Humein neeche jaana hoga!

Nandini nodded and both went downstairs.

DOWNSTAIRS

Manik and Cabir were sitting on the sofa while Aliya and Nyeonika stood next to each other. Anjali and Atul weren't going as Anjali was not feeling well and Atul decided to stay back with her. It was also Atul's birthday after 12 at mid night and Anjali had something special planned which she had told only manik.

Nandini and mukti came downstairs. Manik turned around to see the most beautiful sight in front of him. Nandini had her hair tied in a loose curled side bun. She had put a dark red lipstick and had smoky eyes. The only dark makeup on her face was her lips.

 The only dark makeup on her face was her lips

Manik came out of the trance when cabir coughed

Manik came out of the trance when cabir coughed. He shot an Angry glare towards Cabir and looked at nandini who was blushing.

C: chalein abh tiyaar hogaye hain! Aur Ghoor (stare) bhi liya hai ekk dusre ko!

Manik glared at cabir as he was referring towards him. And cabir was smirking.

M: 2 gariyan (cars) hain! Decide karo kahan pe bethna hai!!
C: haan to theek hain na! Nandini tum drive karleti ho na?

Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara