Chapter 4: the date

Olivia's POV

I can't believe Lexi got me into a date with Hunter. It might not be that bad because it's true that I don't know him that well so this might help to get to know if he is a player or maybe not.

I got ready for the movies. First I went to take a shower and put on flower shorts and a hoody. Then I only did put on mascara and eyeliner.

"Are you ready to go Lexi we told them we will be ready in 10 minutes!" I yell at her from across the room.

"I'm ready and don't get mad please be happy, we are going to the movies to have fun so forgot all about Blake we in a new state so forget about it okay?" she asked me in a concerned voice. I told her okay so what do I have to lose.

Hunter's POV

All of the guys and I are waiting for Lexi and Livy to come done. They are finally in the hotel lobby and when Livy comes walking to us I thought in my head we were the only ones in the world cause she looked really pretty no she looked beautiful.

"You guys look pretty tonight" I told them.

Lexi said thank you but Livy said something else.

"Really I'm just wearing a hoody and shorts." with smile on her face. I didn't know what to say I was speech less.

"I'm just joking around Hunter, thanks." she told me walking away from me and the guys.

The only thing in my mind right now is that she's playing hard to get.

*at the movie theaters*

Olivia's POV

All of us are at the movies now and it was a awkward silence again. I couldn't help it I just had to say something.

"So what are we going to watch?" I asked all of them.

"Let's all watch hunger games: mocking jay part 2." Hunter suggested.

We all said yes, but the only thing I noticed is that Mario was holding Lexi's hand and I think they were on a date.

I just couldn't help myself I had to take a picture for snapchat, Instagram and Twitter. I already knew Lexi would get mad at me but I didn't care.

Everyone had a date for the movies but me and Hunter didn't have one so I guess we were each other's dates then.

Hunter- "can I pay for your food?" he smiled at me with his cute beautiful green eyes.

Me- "yea sure, thank you and I think everyone here has a date would you like to be mine?" I asked him.

Hunter blushed a little and I couldn't help but smile under my face when I asked him that question. He said sure and we went into that theaters.

Hunter's POV

I can't believe this but Olivia just asked me on a date. Wait..... everyone here has a date and I guess she didn't want to be a loner so I said sure.

We are in the movies and it was really dark and the only thing I could think of was Olivia cuddling beside me. Yes I said cuddling beside I think she wouldn't get that close to me tonight because of what happened back to her and her ex-boyfriend in Florida.

It was almost the end of the and all of the sudden Olivia goes out because she got a call and I follow her cause I was wondering who it is.

"DONT CALL ME EVER AGAIN" I hear her yelling and she starts to cry and I just had to run up to her and embrace her.

Me- "who was that?" I asked her I thought she wouldn't tell me but she did.

Olivia- "it was my ex I don't know how he got my number because I changed it when we broke up and he told me stuff and-" she told my while she was crying her eyes out.

Me- " hey it's going to be okay... I'm here for you when you need me"

It was a moment of silence and she looked at me and I couldn't believe how cute her eyes were those dark brown colored eyes. I noticed she looks into mine and we got closer and closer and her lips touched mine.
----------------------------------------------
Awe that's so cute that Hunter has her back. I'm really sorry for stopping here I know bad place but I have to get chapter 5 more interesting.

Question for you guys: what should their ship name be ,give me some ideas people.