Chapter 8: the tears the cries and the cuts...

Lexi's POV

"Oh don't fake your smile Lexi, I've been your best friend for seven years. I'm pretty sure I know your fake smile, I bet I know why. It's because Kyle dumped you for me." She said smirking evilly.

I started to tear up a little bit blinked away my tears.

"Well you're wrong ok?" I said smiling again.

"Oh are you trying to be strong for your mommy? I know what happened, I know that your mom died Lexi. I know that a drunk driver hit her on the road and she died. And just to let you know, you're as ugly as your mom. I can see why Kyle chose me over you. I'm hot, you're not." She said smirking evilly still.

That broke a part inside me. She knew that my mom died, it was because we used to be best friends. She used to help me through it.

Now it's only me and Olivia. But that broke a part of me, I could hold in my tears anymore.

I let it all out. All of those tear for ten years. I've been holding them in ever since I started to be friends with Lilliana.

I can't hold it anymore so I broke. I saw my fans look at me worriedly because they know that I'm the toughest out of me and Olivia.

I haven't cried in ten years and Olivia used to cry all the time over that dumb guy Blake.

I wanted to cry with her to make her feel better but it was like I closed off my sadness.

I closed out everyone and everything except Olivia. And now Mario. I actually smiled a real smile besides the ones I share with Olivia.

Now I don't think I can ever let anyone back in. Not even Olivia anymore.

My tears were streaming down my face fast. My fans looked at me still and they were worried.

I saw Olivia take notice so I sprinted outside and climbed the biggest tree I found. It was a beautiful orange leafed oak tree in the middle of a green leafed oak forest.

I sat down on the highest branch that was sturdy enough. I silently cried as I heard Olivia, Mario, Hunter, and the other guys looks for me and call out my name.

"LEXI? PLEASE COME BACK!" Olivia pleaded.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SAID OLIVIA! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! IM GOING BACK HOME!" I shouted back, my voice echoing through the trees, going everywhere.

"Please Lexi?" She called from below me now, she knows I love unique, strange, magical, mystical, different things. So she knew I came to the different tree.

"No." I whispered as I swiftly jumped down and ran to the limo.

"Hurry, get to the hotel." I said, my voice cracking.

We drove away right when I saw Olivia and Mario come out of the forest with worried looks on their faces.

"Don't go back for them, please take me back home." I said keeping my face straight.

Olivia's POV

"LEXI WAIT!" I cried as I chased the limo as fast as I could.

"Mario, get the rest of the guys, we have to go to the hotel fast." I said as I ran to their limo and sat inside.

I waited for the rest of the guys to get here, and when they did we were driven to the hotel.

*At the hotel*

I couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the hotel room. I never wanted to see it again and I hoped it never happened again.

I knew what she did and I didn't like it. She cut again...

There was a trail of blood coming from the bathroom where there was a bloody razor on the floor.

I saw the trail go to the bed, probably to get a suitcase from under it, and then go to the closet.

I saw all of her clothes is gone and there was some drips of blood in there. The trail then went to the door and it stopped there, as if it disappeared?

This happened before, but last time it did was when...

"NO!" I screamed as I fell to the floor sobbing.

"Livi, what ha-" Hunter was cut off as he saw the trail of blood.

"Sh-She was l-leaving but so-someone too-k her." I said between my sobs.

"WHAT?!" I hear Mario shout next to Hunter.

"Th-This happ-ened b-before. A lot a-actually. Last t-time it w-was her ex b-boyfriend but he d-didn't know we were g-going on a tour." I said.

"Who w-was she talking to b-before she ran o-off cr-rying?" I asked Mario, knowing that he was watching her.

"Uh I don't know. A girl with dark red hair, black glasses, braces, zits everywhere, uh looked very rude and ugly." He described what he saw and though of her.

"LILLIANA!?" I screamed.

"Who's that?" Hunter asked me.

"Our ex-best friend. She was dating Lexi's boyfriend at the same time as Lexi was. But don't worry Mario they broke up three years ago." I said deep in though.

I wanted to go back and attack Lilliana for what she said but for now we all looked for Lexi and the person that took her.

I wanted to cry but I had to hold back my tears I wanted to find her and by the trial of blood was a clue.

Ring, ring, ring my phone went. Someone was trying to FaceTime me and it was Lilliana.

Me- "Mario hold my phone"

"Why" Mario was confused but he listened to my directions.

Me- "I'm going to try and hack where she is because I know she isn't calling me to say hi" I pressed the answer button.

"I have Lexi and she won't get hurt if you only bring me back to your life and I get to have Hunter....and Mario but, if you don't do this I will kill her!" Lilliana said with a smile on her face.

I shut out my whole brain was off I didn't now what to do. Give up Hunter who I think I love,Mario and what about Lexi.

"I will do it!?" I was to confused and Mario looked at me with a what face...but Hunter gave me you have a plan face.