Chapter 5: mistake or not a mistake

Olivia's POV

Hunter's lips touched mine and I the only thing that was going on my mind was what I was doing right now.

I pushed Hunter away from me.
"I'm so sorry..." I told him. I ran out of the movie theaters and started to cry. I looked around and I saw a clock tower. When I'm mostly confused I go it dangers places.

I climbed the clock tower and the only thing I saw was Hunter, Lexi and the other guys looking around for me.

Right now I feel like I want to disappear I don't know what I was thinking. Kissing Hunter I'm going to be with him all summer and my mom also was taking about moving to Arizona with Lexi. I really don't know what to think and how about Hunter he might be thinking about somethings too.

Hunter's POV

I can't believe I kissed her but why did she run away, was it because it was a bad kiss or is it that she didn't want to kiss me.

The only thing I want to think about right now if she is okay. I told everyone that Olivia ran away and we go looking for her.

"Where is the tallest place from here?" Lexi asked me.

"The clock tower, why?" I told her with a concerned voice.

"Because she normal climbs the tallest place when she's in a emotional area." she told us.

Wait does she know that we kissed. She can't know that we kissed or maybe she does, I can't get worried about that right now the only thing I'm worried about is Olivia and only Olivia.

Lexi's POV

I get out of the movie theaters with Mario to see what was going on with Olivia and Hunter. There they were kissing I was very happy for her but then she pushed him back.

"Wow I can't believe that they kissed!" I told Mario, totally acting like a fan girl about their kiss.

"Yea they might be come a couple and should we tell them about us." Mario told me while smiling at me at the same time.

"We have to much going on but we will tell them later." I told him and I pecked his lips.

We all go looking for Livy and good thing I'm best friends with her cause I know her to well. I asked Hunter where is the tallest building. He told me it was the clock tower so I ran to it and there she was crying her eyes out.

Me- "Livy are you okay?"

Livy- "I don't now why I kissed Hunter even though I said I don't want a guy in my life right now."

Me- "I know but you have to get over with what happened to you and Blake. Hunter isn't the same guy give him a chance to show it to you"

Livy- "fine I will but I don't he kissed me and I liked it"

I just smile at Livy and we go down the clock tower to find everyone happy that we found Olivia, but Hunter just kept looking are her with a caring face.

Olivia's POV

Are you okay, I keep asking myself that but I think to myself that I'm not. When we go to the hotel everyone goes to Mario's place but me I told them I'm going to sleep.

The only person I care about right now is Hunter he looks at me with his cute green eyes and his hair is just perfect for my taste.

I go into my hotel room that I'm sharing with Lexi and I take a shower I here a knock at the door so I get out and there he was Hunter.

"Oh.....wow.....okay...." Hunter said to me. "I didn't mean to disturb you while you were taking a shower I just wanted to talk to you....and I think you are busy I will come back" I stopped him taking.

"Oh no come in I will get dressed and we can talk" I told him.

I started to get dressed good thing I got brought my cloths with me before Hunter came. It was very awkward for us two.

Hunter's POV

I want to talk to Olivia for what happened between us at the movie theater. I go to her door and she answer it. She was in a bathroom rob and that's when I knew she was taking a shower.

I wanted to talk to her about it but she was busy and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I told her I would come back but she cut me off and told me to come in.

"I'm really sorry for what happened at the movie theaters" I told her but she didn't respond. I wanted to leave but she finally came out wear a sleeve less crop top shirt and some joggers. Her hair was wet but the blue orbe color looked nice on her.

"Don't be sorry the only person that should be apologizing is me. I'm really sorry that I ran away and I didn't want to scare you" she looks at me with a smile.

"It's okay but why did you run away was my........kiss really bad" I told her and I say her blush.

"I liked the kiss it's just I was confused at that moment and I don't know about you but you are a good kisser" I saw her bite her lip and she blushed a little.

I got in closer and she didn't move at all. I put my arms around her waist which made her smile.

"It's been so long sense I have been treated like this" she told me with a laugh. I give her a kiss on the forehead. 

We move to the bed and she cuddles next me while we watched Netflix. I look down at her and her eyes start to close and mind did also.
----------------------------------------------
It sounds like they have fallen in love with each other but will they stay together for the whole tour.

I hope you guys are liking this book it's making me very happy that I'm actually writing something for you guy.
                                             - Olivia