Chapter 14: Her

Alexa's POV

"You know what I like Hunter and he likes me" Rose got from up the chair and kissed Hunter.

Olivia was mad as hell and in shock.

"Oh no you didn't did you just kiss her boyfriend" I yelled at Rose.

"Yes i did what are you going to do drama queen" she had a big smirk on her face.

"You know what I'm going to do to you puta, yo vo a doler como ninguno otra (I'm going to hurt you like no other and I think everyone knows what puta means😂) " i yelled at Rose and was about to jump on her but Geo was holding me.

" You're not going to hurt her Alexa calm down babe" Geo whispered in my ear.

"You're lucky that Geo is here or I would have hurt you pendeja!" I pointed at her and Geo finally but me down I saw Olivia crying in Brandon's shoulder. (Pendeja is my favorite word in spanish😂)

"What's wrong with you"
I yelled at Hunter but he was in shock too I can see it in his eyes.

Lexi's POV
I am so mad at Hunter right know but we called the uber for the meet and greet we had here in Cali cause our manager called us that we had one.

They only sent one so we all had to sit on each other's lap. That hoe Rose kept following us an clinging onto Hunter. The worst part is, HE LETS HER!! Why couldn't she just stay in the hotel. I looked at Olivia and she was sleeping on Brandon's shoulder with tear stains on her cheeks.

I mean, what about Livi?! He asked her out, and they kissed a lot, then just leaves her for that stupid Barbie!?

Not cool! We got to the place where the meet and greet was being held at. We had 30 minutes before the meet and greet started. I walked up to Olivia.

"I don't know what I did wrong to deserve this Brandon" she was still crying and Brandon gave her a huge. They are getting closer from all this that Hunter made with Rose. I had to be there for her but Brandon had it. The meet and greet started and we went up the tables thank goodness Rose had to wait backstage cause I don't know what I would have done to her.

A little girl like at the age of seven came up to the table I was at and she smiled her bright smile.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you today?" I asked we smiling back at her.

"Good! Now that I finally met you!! You helped me through so much!" She told me as her smile faded and her eyes started to show fear.

I look behind me and I see a big man who was walking out of a store, towards us.

"Baby girl do you know him?" I asked her as she nodded her head yes rapidly.

He came up to the little girl and he grabs her arm roughly.

"Get back in the car NOW!" He seethed at her.

She started crying and shouting, trying to pull away.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" She screamed in her tiny voice.

I jump over my desk and run to her, grabbing the mans arm and twisting it, then pulling the little girl behind me.

"Can't you tell she doesn't want to go with you?!" I shouted at him.

"Give me back my daughter!" She yelled trying to slap me.

I whistled and the guards came and held him down.

"Sweetie did he do something to you?" I asked the little girl one I turned o her.

"H-He's not my d-daddy. He o-only hurts m-m-me." She said sobbing into my shoulder.

"Tom, Pete, Dylan, go get the sherif. Many(pronounced Manee), Jack, Nick, keep him held down." I started telling them orders.

One of the other guards named Dice came to me.

"Alexia, the cops are coming. Get the glasses on." Right then he said that, lighted flashed in me face from every direction.

I pick up the little girl, whose name I still don't know, and I ran through them as fast as I could.
//
Cliff hanger sorry guys but at least I updated