Chapter 25: The Break

Lexi's POV

I couldn't believe I just said that I love him, but I do, but I don't want my heart to break again not like last time.

Mario came over to my side and hugs me really tight.

"You said you loved me" we met eyes.

"I do love you but I don't want my heart to break again Mario please don't do it ever again"

"I won't I promise"

"But people break promises, will you?"

"I'm not going to be one of those people Lexi, cause I love you"

We hugged some more and I could look away. Livi and Brandon were looking at us for the whole entire time and talking about something that I want to know cause I saw a fresh tear go down her face and she wiped it as fast as she could.

Olivia's POV

Mario and Lexi hugged it out when they both said "I love you" to each other. They are a good couple and it reminds me of Hunter and I when we dated. It's been 2 months and that jerk face is dating a girl already. He said he would wait for me but he didn't, he was tired of me and moved to another. Me and Brandon got pretty close now and I love him for caring about me.

"Brandon I can't take it anymore" I whispered at him so he is the only person that can hear.

"What can't you take anymore"

"Hunter...it's already been two months and he is already dating someone and I'm here sitting on my ass caring for the person that was always there for me since the beginning!" I fresh tear went down my face I wiped it down really quick. Hunter walked in with his girlfriend Haley.

"What is he doing here and more importantly why is she here with him?"

"He wanted to check up on Lexi and play nice!" He warned me with a playful smile. I just rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

It's almost my birthday and I'm going to be 14, I've changed thanks to him. I'm more fierce and I'm more spicer than ever. My fans noticed it and they love it, I'm not happy that much anymore but I'm surviving with my best friend and is it really hard, now Mario and Lexi are back together they have Faith and I'm just here sitting on my ass doing nothing and I'm just thinking of Hunter.

"Hey guys is Lexi finally awake"
I just stood there in silence and Brandon answered for me.

"She's doing fine now can you leave."

"Why I just got here with my princess Haley"

"And your my prince" she responded back. I rolled my eyes which they didn't notice only Brandon which made him laugh. I had a little smile go on my face.
I walked into the hospital room which Mario and Lexi were hugging so much, they cared for each other so much.

"Lexi, I missed you"

"I missed you to Livi" I had fresh tears go down my cheek she wipes it away.

"Livi I saw Mat"

"What?" How did she see Mat...Mat is dead.

"I saw him...I miss him, I always think that I'm the one that killed him-"

"Lexi don't say that, he died on that plane it wasn't your fault, and it isn't mine either...I think the same thing cause the last thing I said to him was 'I will see you later and I love you' and then he left on that plane and it crashed when it was about to go..."

"Livi I never knew, and I miss him, you miss him and he misses you"

"I always remember we hangout when we were little kids, and I swear my parents thought we were going to get married when we grew up" we both laughed at that part. Cause it was true Mat was always there for me when Lexi couldn't help.

"I know...and it was kinda adorable...it has been exactly 2 years, 9 months and 25 days since he died" Lexi said as she remembered exactly.

She wouldn't stop counting the years months or days. No matter how hard we tried to get her to stop blaming herself.

She would always say, "It's been a year since I killed Mat.." And so on, she tells herself in the mirror. "It's been __ years, __ months and __ days."

I cried into Lexi's arms.

It's been hours since we got back home. Me, Lexi, Mario, Julian, Jovani, Brandon, Sav, Hunter, ugh Haley, Kaylee, Alexa and Geo where on the couch eating popcorn and watching "The Vampire diaries"

I was cuddling with Brandon, which its normal for us cause his my bestie in the whole wide world. He has a girlfriend already but she loves me and she knows me and him are only friend. So me and her are cool with each other.

"Hunter I love you" I heard Haley say. I was waiting for him to respond but he didn't say anything. It but a little smile on my face cause he told me he loved me just like that, but with her he said nothing. Does Hunter still love me, wait no he moved on and I have to too, I hate this, seeing the guy you like with another girl.

"Hunter aren't you going to say it back" Haley asked. He looked at her then at me, we met eyes and couldn't look away.

Hunter's POV
"Hunter aren't you going to say it back"

Haley just told me that she she loved me but the problem is that I don't love her, my heart belongs to Olivia. Their is something that makes her different from other girls that I ever met. She changed and I know it cause I'm the one that changed her, I never meant to but I did. I broke her heart by dating Haley. I look at Haley then at Olivia, we locked eyes and I couldn't look away.

I saw that there was a smile on her face and I had to smile.

"Hunter why are you looking at that slut she's not me!" Haley whispered well tried to whispered in my ear but everyone heard her.

"What did you just call her" Sav said in a really mad voice.

"I called her a slut cause she is, SHE'S trying to steal MY boyfriend!" She snapped at Sav. Right now Julian, Jovani, and Geo were holding down the girls all of them. While Lexi was cuddling with Mario.
Why isn't she protecting Olivia?

"You know what shut the fuck up, you calling me a slut for no reason cause I only dated two guys in my whole life! And you know what else...Hunter isn't something you can own, he's a living person!" She yelled at Haley when she got from the couch that she was sharing with Brandon.

"Aren't you going to stand for me Hunter, babe"

"No" I just said that cause I love Olivia and only her.
/////////////////////////////
How was the chapter? We each made half so enjoy it my lovelies.

We love you guys😘❤️❣
~Lexi & Livi