Chapter 17: Alone

Lexi's POV

Once the doctors said I can leave he hospital, my friends all brought me some clothes to change into.

If you can't notice, I love batman!

Once I changed I walked out of he bathroom and straight past my friends with their arms open waiting for hugs. They noticed that I'm depressed, they know me.

I just walk right out of the hospital, not smiling for the first time this summer, and walk away from the media.

I went straight to the hotel, I know that Mario will be there but I don't care right now.

When I reach out room in the hotel, as I predicted Mario was there. And so was a new girl...

Probably his new girl friend. I just walk by them and go to the bed that me and Mario share. Me and him share a hotel room.. Well SHARED now.

I grab my suitcase from under the bed and start packing my things. It didn't take long, so I just take my suit case and walk out of the room again, throwing the keycard to Mario.

He didn't even say anything from being too busy with his girlfriend.

I grab my wallet from the front pouch and I walk out, calling a cab and telling him to take me to an airport.

I called Livi on the way, and let me tell you she wasn't happy.

M-Me L-Livi

M-"Livi please take Faith to the airport, I'll meet you there."

L-"Why what's up?"

M-"I'm going back home early from tour."

L-"What No! I'm not taking her!"

M-"Fine then you better take care of Faith."

L-"Lexi, come on! What happened between you and Mario?"

M-"Livi nothing for you to worry about."

L-"Lexi come back!"

M-"No Livi just take care of her if you won't take her here."

L-"Fine fine I'm coming. Only because I have to talk to you."

M-"ok hurry."

*30 minutes later*

"Livi." I ran up to hug my best friend.

"The others don't want you to leave Lexi please stay." She said really quickly meeting me halfway into the hug.

"Livi! You weren't supposed to tell them!" I'm scolded her like a child.

"Hi baby girl." I said to the little girl running up to me and hugging my hip.

"Hi Lexi!" She giggled as I pick her up and twirl her.

"Ready to leave to Florida?" I asked her.

"I don't want to leave Auntie Livi though mommy." She complained.

Yes, she called me mommy sometimes and she called Livi her aunt. She's too cute to not let her.

"Also we have to talk Lexi." Livi then became stern with me.

"Fine. In the car though. Luis! Watch Faith play on the playground, it's right outside." I called the guard I had with me.

Me and Livi walked to the car as Luis took Faith to the playground.

"Ok so what happened between you and Mario? I though you loved each other?" Livi asked me once we closed the door.

"*sigh* When I woke up and told you to get him, I wanted to know why he left the room. He came into the room not saying anything, not even looking at me. So I asked him what happened and he told me that he stayed with me for every day. He prayed he said. Then he told me he has a new girlfriend." I started to tear up here.

"I found him in the hotel room we used to share and he was with that girl... So I knew he wasn't lying. So I packed my things and left. I can't continue the tour with him with us. He can't leave cause we all came together. But I can leave, I don't care." I finished off crying even more.

"Oh Lexi. Looks like we're both out of luck in guys." Livi said meaning about Mario and Hunter.

"Will we ever find love?" I asked her.

"I thought we did..." She replied as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to all the others, tell them that we're both leaving. We can't take anymore." I told Livi as I walk out of the car.

I called Brandon.

"Lexi? What happened?!" He shouted through the speaker.

"Brandon! Calm down. I called to tell you that I'm leaving with Faith and Livi. We can't take anymore heartbreak so we're just leaving. I'm changing my number, I'm moving out of Florida once I get back, and in only giving you guys my number. Not giving it to Mario or Hunter so you guys better not either." I told him strictly.

"Well then we will all come with you guys." He replied before hanging up.

Oh great! Note the sarcasm.
///
How was it? I made four chapters in one day! Yay!!! ~Lexi