Chapter 21: the true one

*Lexi's POV*

"I don't know Hunter you're just like her ex-boyfriend Blake" I said still siting next to Brandon looking up at Hunter.

"How am I like her ex-boyfriend Lexi, how"

"I'm so sorry Hunter but I can't answer that for you, you have to ask Livi" I get up from the ground and look at Brandon.

"Why don't we go to your house cause it's like 3:11pm right now" Brandon suggested.

"But do you think she will like to see me" Hunter looked into my eyes and I looked at his. He was sad inside because he just lost Livi a long time ago and wants her back.

"I don't know, I can't answer all of your questions" I told him.

We all walked back to the house and I yelled Faith's name.

"Livi and Faith I'm back!"

"Mommy, mommy" I heard Faith yell from the stair case. Right then I got worried.

"Honey what's wrong" I said when she came running into my arms.

"It's aunt Livi she's sleeping, she cried herself to sleep again mommy"

I looked at Hunter because it was his fault she is crying herself to sleep and sometimes I get worried that she does that, it's not good for her health at all.

"Babe go back up stairs I will be up there in a bit"

"Okay mommy, and hi uncle Brando and who is this" she pointed at Hunter.

"He is a old friend now go up stairs sweetie" I kissed her on top of her head.
Silence for a moment but Brandon decide to do the stupidest thing ever. He ran up stairs and I knew what he was about to do.

*Olivia's POV*

I fell asleep crying myself to it. I don't know why but I'm doing that to myself more often and I need to stop. The only thing that's going in my mine right now is that I'm thinking of Blake. Of what he did to me.

~Flashback~
I wake up next to the one and only person who I love in my life.

"Blakie wake up, we have school today"

"But babe I don't want to go I want to stay in bed cuddling next to you" he kissed me on the top of my head.

"Well you know what we can't I need to go to school or they will drop my grades and you too" I said with a laugh while getting up.

"Ugh fine but I love you and this is why I'm going to school, for you" he got up and walked up to me. Grabbing my waist which made me have butterflies in my stomach. I looked up to him cause he was taller than me. We had a moment and he got closer, then I got closer and our lips touched smoothly.

I didn't want this moment to end, I had to let go cause we would have been late to school.

I get dressed into a cute white crop top and some ripped up shorts and put on my gray black flannel around my waist. I put on a beanie and decided to curl my hair. I put on my gray vans and ran down the stairs.