Chapter 12: Suprise

Hunter's POV

"YES, omg yes I will be your girlfriend" I couldn't believe she said yes and wiped a tear from her crying from what we were arguing about, honestly I don't remember. 

"Can we just forget this fight we had and think about the future...babe"

"Yes...yes we can cutie"

I kissed her on the cheek and unpacked our stuff in the rooms we where in.

Olivia's POV

Me and Hunter started to fight in the hallways for a stupid little thing that fan did. I couldn't hold in my my tears or said what I said.

"Cause I like you...you idiot"
I couldn't believe I said that. I was only thinking of what was in my head. I do like him he's always in my mind and I don't want to lose him, I like him a lot like maybe even love him. But I don't want to get heartbroken like I did with Blake.

Me and Hunter started to yell more to each other and I wanted to cry more and more when we fought but I already had tears coming down my face.

"Is it to late to say sorry Livy cause I want you to be my girlfriend"

Oh my goodness gracious did he just ask me to be his girlfriend. I was in shock that he asked me like at this moment...the worse moment and he asked me out but I was happy that he asked me.

"YES, omg yes I will be your girlfriend"

Me and Hunter are going to share rooms at the hotel because Lexi is wanted to be with Mario. I sometimes don't know why she does her stuff but later in the day it's like she was meant to do it.

Hunter put his arms around my waist, I started to blush for no reason. I mostly think why blush because he makes me happy and I love that.

Hunter's POV

I start to walk behind Olivia and I put my arms around her waist. I see a little smile grow on her face and I see her blush too. I love seeing her happy and not sad.

"I want to cuddle with you babe"

I actually do want to cuddle with her but I don't wanted her to feel uncomfortable.

"We can babe"

"Love you"

"I love you more"

Me and her are meeting eye to eye. I lean in closer she does the same thing. Our lips touch each other, we move to her bed I still have my arms around her waist and she has her arms around my neck. She breaks it up and I give her my puppy eyes.

"Oh shut up but you are cute when you give me your puppy eyes babe" she told me as she tapped my nose.

"Thnx babe and what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked her as I look into her beautiful eyes.

"Why not...all or us go and explore California cause I always want to go here when I was little" she had excitement in her voice.

"What ever you want babe"
I kiss her on the forehead.

I start to close me eyes and so does she.