Chapter 6: A couple...

Olivia's POV

I wake up next to Hunter looking at me with his adorable greens eyes.

"What?" I asked him still with my eye closed.

"Has anyone told you.....you look adorable when you are sleeping" while he told me this he was playing with my hair.

I think it was kinda cute what he was trying to do. He was acting that we were a couple but I didn't now what we were actually.

"Come on we have the beginning of the tour today and we have to leave at 11:30am and right now it's 9 so get out of my room" I told him with a smile.

Hunter's POV

I wake up at 8:49am and there she was laying beside me. She looked cute while she slept. I wanted to talk to her about what we were actually. We kissed and yesterday night we cuddled, so what does that mean are we a couple or not.

Olivia suddenly moves from my side. I looked into her eyes and she smiled back at me. I played with her hair when I told her she looked cute when she was sleeping.

We had to get up because we had to start the tour, for the meet and greet the fans. It started at 11:30am and it was 9 already.

Olivia told me to get up because it was getting late. She pushed me out the door but with a kiss.

"Wow" I said under my breathe. Until I noticed, Lexi and Mario were beside the door kissing, but they didn't noticed me.

"Don't we have to get ready for the tour" I told them while I was walking away. I saw that Mario and Lexi pushed each other away.

"You love birds make it to easy to find you kissing each other" I yelled at them.

"We don't now what you're talking about" Mario yelled at me while he kept looking at Lexi.

Olivia's POV

I'm still confused of what me and Hunter are but I can't think about that right, I have fans to meet and courage to give girls around the states.

I'm wearing skinny jeans and a crop top that says "I'm a mermaid in heart."
With my hair up in a ponytail.
Lexi is in shorts and a yellow flower crop top that is not black of course. I don't now why she changed because all I know she packed all black things.

"Who are you"

"What do you mean." She was smiling and I never say her smile this much. I can tell someone is making her happy and that someone is Mario.

But of course I need to make things clear with him if he breaks her heart I will break his face.

"I know he's making you happy and I'm glad for you.....are you guys dating" I had to ask that question because she's my best friend.

"He does make me happy and we are dating but he doesn't want to tell anyone yet" she told me with a smile. I didn't want any one to get hurt not even her. She does bad stuff when she gets hurt and I don't ever want to see that ever again.

Me and Lexi headed down to the main lobby. Lexi ran into Mario's arms, that's a good way to tell that they are dating.

We all went to the buffet for breakfast.

"So what are we" Hunter asked me while he was getting a biscuit.

"I don't know what do you want to be?" I asked him with a smirk and walked away.
----------------------------------------------

In the next chapter you will find out if they are going to be a couple or not. Also will Mario and Lexi tell their fans that they are dating.
-Olivia