Chapter 18: moving

Picture above is what faith looks like.

Olivia's POV
"Well then we will all come with you guys." Brandon replied before hanging up with Lexi. We came back to the hotel with everyone packed up.

I ran into Brandon's arms me and him came closer when Hunter left me. I miss his hugs, I miss his kisses and I miss our moments. But Brandon is my best friend he know how I feel every moment. I was always in his arms when Lexi was in that coma because of Hunter. I now realize he is the worst thing that happened in my life.

I don't love him,  I HATE him with my whole life.

"How you been" Brandon asked me trying to do a New Jersey accent he failed at it.

"Good are you ready to go to Florida?"

"Heck yea, can't wait to meet your parents"

"Yea lets see if you get my dad approval" I laughed at the end.

"Are you ready to go Faith" I asked her picking her up.

"Yes I am aunt livi"
I put her down and gave her a big hug.

I go and check up Lexi I feel so bad for her that Mario found another puta. I see her in the balcony of the hotel.

"Hey"

"Hey" she looked tired and so was I.

"You know when we get back to Florida we are moving to Arizona right."

"Yea I know but at least we will be away from Mario and Hunter"

"Yea you are right"

"So how big is the house" I looked at her confused and laughed a little.

"My mom sent me a pictures of the house and rooms we are staying in and I already know which one is mine"

I showed her the pictures.

(Lexi and livi have the same walking in closet but in their own rooms)

"Wow and Faith gets her own room right"

"Yea about that I told my mom the whole story and she said she can stay with us but people are going to look at you like a teen mom"

"I don't care she's like my daughter to me-"

"I know Lexi and that's what I love about you...you take anyone to make them happy" I smiled at her looking at the view we are leaving to go back to Florida.