Chapter 23: Exlporing Arizona?

Olivia's POV

"Ugh Livi wake up!" Brandon screamed in my ear. I didn't get up cause I'm still tired so he decides to jump on me.

"Hey Brando? You rea-" Lexi came in and saw that he was on top of me as I was groaning.

"BRANDO!! GET OFF LIVI YOU GORILLA!" Lexi screamed as she tackles him off of me.

"Air! I needed you! Lexi you are my hero." I said as I sat up.

"Livi! You ok? Did that hippo squish you to death because I swear if he did I will go all dinosaur on his fat ass." She threatened as Brandon's eyes went wide.

"Yeah Lexi. I'm dead so go kill that retarded hippo that squashed me to death." I said sarcastically.

"BRANDON ROWLAND GET YOUR BIG FAT ASS THAT KILLED MY BEST FRIEND IN HERE!" She screamed as she went stomping downstairs after him once he fled from my room.

I got up and went to my walk in closet which still had boxes in there cause I haven't unpack some of my clothes yet.
I finally found the perfect outfit ( outfit on the bottom) and braided my hair and found a my snapbacks.

I went down stairs and found Brandon and Hunter on the floor

"Ummm what are you guys doing?" I was confused.

"Nothing" Hunter said without looking up. I'm really starting to hate this kid so much.

I looked at Brandon who was looking at his phone smiling.

"Brandon why are you smiling" I smirked at him.

"No reason" he said back.

"Lies" as I took his phone from him.

I looked at what he was smiling at and oh my lord this kid was texting his crush cause it said crush ❤️😘 as his contacts.

"Omg Brandon you have a crush!"  I yelled out loud.

"Shut up." He said as he snatched his phone away from me.

"Hey. I'm back, I had to find some new clothes to change into because after I found Brando, he threw eggs all over me." She said while glaring at him.(Lexi's outfit vv)

Lexi's phone dinged and she picks it up to see who texted

Lexi's phone dinged and she picks it up to see who texted. Next thing I know, she's throwing her phone onto the ground and stomping all over it.

"LEXI!" I shouted as I grab her to calm her down.

I see fresh tears flowing down her face as her brown eyes had a lost look. I step back with my hands on her shoulders and I look her over.

I see a girl that I don't recognize. I see a weak, lost, fragile girl that looks like she has been hurting her whole life.

The Alexia I know is happy, cheerful, and giddy. Something is wrong and I already know.

"We can't go out today boys." I said as I turn to face them.

"What? Why?" Brandon asks as he looked confused.

"We just can't ok?" I said as I looked back at Lexi as she started to walk upstairs probably to the balcony.

She goes there when she has to think.

"See you guys later maybe. I'll text you Brando to tell you what's up." I said as I started to walk them to the door.

Once we said our goodbyes, I sprinted upstairs to find Lexi holding her locket that Mario gave her.

"Lexi? You ok?" I ask as I walk in.

"I don't know anymore.." She said, her voice cracking as she spoke.

"Livi, what do I do? This love thing is all new to me.. You are used to liking guys. Help me." She whispered as she looked up at me with tears brimming her eyes.

"Lexi, I don't know how to help you. Mario chose not to love this amazing girl in front of me. That's his fault, but he chose the wrong girl to leave." I said as I sat next to her.

"I saw him again Livi.." She whispered as she looked down into her locket.

"When?" I asked.

"Yesterday. I went to go to Brandon's house but I stopped by at the skate park. On my way back I saw Mario with his girlfriend walking on the sidewalk.. He saw me and tried to talk to me but I skated away as fast as I could..." She said as she looked back up at me.

She rested her head on my shoulder.

"What do I do? I broke again when I saw that Mario texted me. I mean, how did he even get my number?" Lexi asks as she cried again.

"We can stay inside as long as you want Lexi. Just say the words and we won't go anywhere." I said as she looked back at me again.

"No.. No lets go. I'm fine." She said as she wiped away the tears and she stood up.

She put the locket back around her neck and she grabs her things.

"Come on, I need a new phone too..." She said trying to make a joke at a sad time like always.

"Hahah yeah. Let's go get the guys and I'll call everyone to support you too." I said as I started to text the group.

*at the mall*

Alexia's POV

We ended up going to the mall with the group. Julian, Jovani, Geo, Sav, Brando, Hunter, Alexa, and Kaylee. Oh and also my baby girl Faith.

"Mommy? Why isn't daddy here?" She asked.

I pick her up and carried her.

"Because daddy..." I tried to think of an excuse again. This isn't the first time she asked this.

"Because your daddy is busy Faith. He has been in other places with other people." Sav answered for me.

'Thank you.' I mouthed to her as she mouthed back 'you're welcome.'

I noticed that people started to look at me weirdly.. I guess they heard her call me mommy.

Livi was right, people here do look at me like a teen mom. So friken judgmental.

The stares continued even more and people were talking all about it. It got more and more annoying and I couldn't take it.

I placed Faith it Livi's arms and I ran away from there as fast as I could.

I needed to think...

I ran to the highest place I know of.

//////////
How was it? Me and Livi worked pretty hard on it. We each wrote half and half.

Get ready for the next chapter cuz that's when things get interesting...

Love you!! ~Lexi & Livi