Chapter 19: no way

Hunter's POV

It has been eight months since I pushed Lexi. I left California and went back to Arizona. I miss Olivia, I couldn't believe Rose pushed her. I saw the whole video where someone caught Rose in action for pushing her. Rose is in Juvenile prison right now for about 20 more months. I never go visit her. I miss Olivia with her hugs, the kisses, the moments we both had together, I don't know why I let that go for that Bitchy Barbie. I look out the window and about 2 houses down I see a moving truck and people unpacking and putting stuff in. New people.

I walk around the neighborhood and walk up to my favorite spot. I get a text message from Brandon.

Messages
Brandon🍑😂: Heyy me and mom are coming home like at 12 in the night

Me: okay where are you guys rn

Brandon🍑😂: in Florida

Me: why

Brandon🍑😂: we will explain later gtg

Messages ended

Why was Brandon and mom doing in Florida? I didn't really worry about that. I walked back to my house and ordered pizza.

Brandon's POV

I'm really worried for Olivia I don't want her to freak when she finds out that we almost next to her.

"Heyy butthead what's up" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing I'm just tired I can't wait to go on the plane and sleep"

"Awe you are such a sleepyhead"

It was silent for a moment before she broke it.

"So...um...where do you live"

Oh no should I tell her the truth-

"You know you can tell me the truth I know some day I have to face Hunter even though he hurt me I have to Brandon"

She put her on my shoulder.

"*sigh* I live in Spring House Village where you and Lexi are going to live she already told me"

Skip the plan ride already in Arizona

Olivia's POV

"I guess this is home sweet home right" I get off the plane with the others. I walk down the steps and smell the Arizona air. The breeze brushing my hair, the moon lighting the whole place up.

"Olivia come on" Brandon yells at me.

We all walk into the airport lobby. We get our luggage and I'm still tired even though I slept for 3 hours.

"So this is where we say our goodbyes" I heard Julian and Jovani say.

"Yea I'm going to miss you guys even though we can visit each other right"

"Yea we will" Geo responded holding Alexa's hand and looking into her eyes. They are so cute, I miss that with Hunter but right now I have to move on.

We all said our goodbyes and hugged each other.

"We are going to be okay Livi without them and anyways we going to see them each weekend okay" Lexi told me. I see fear in her eyes, the fear that she might lose someone that she loved her whole entire life. Im thinking it is about Mario but my other side it's thinking that it is someone else. She doesn't deserve a broken heart and nether do I have to forget all about Hunter. The only Rowland I need in my life is Brandon. He has been there for me when I was upset, when I thought I lost Lexi.

We all got to the new house and it was really big.

"So I have to go home but I'm two houses down I will text you guys" Brandon told us we gave him hugs before he left.

Faith ran around the house while my mom and dad went out to go get food so we can eat cause I'm hunger. Me and Lexi where in the kitchen sitting down on the floor and looking at our phones.

"Mommy where is my room"
I heard Faith from the other room. Lexi looked at me.

"Where are the rooms cause this house is like the White House!"

I laughed a little, me and her got up from the floor and went up stairs.

I walked into a room and it was empty but with boxes in them. I opened them up and it was my stuff, I guess this was my room.

"Lexi I think I found my room" I yelled across the hallway from her.

"Okay and I found mine and Faith's" she yelled back.

I walked around and opened the closest, it was huge it was a two staircase walk-in closet. What ever job my mom and dad had here are being paid more than in Florida.

The floors where really dusty but I could clean it and put a fuzzy rug on top. I open my balcony doors and walked out. The moon was really beautiful at this time. The stars shining the night dark sky. I looked around the neighborhood and looked down two houses down where Brandon lived.

I see Brandon yelling at someone in the drive way, I look closer and it was Hunter. I couldn't believe it why was Hunter and Brandon yelling at each other. My mind is thinking that it's about me because Hunter was the love of my life and Brandon is the younger brother that is always there to pick me up when I have fallen.

I go down stairs and ran out the house going to Brandon's house. I look straight up front and hear Brandon yelling the only words I heard was

"She's the best thing that ever happened in your life Hunter, I  don't get how you could have let that go for that bitchy Barbie that almost killed her!"  I stopped running I see tears on Brandon's face and I look at Hunter's way. I think I was staring for a long time because he finally noticed me looking, then Brandon turned around. Me and Brandon met eye to eye and then I look to Hunter.

Right there...right there my heart dropped this is the first time I seen him before the accident. I wanted to cry but I didn't the only thing I shown to him was the hate I had for him.

"Olivia I missed you"

Hunter told me stepping forward to me with tears in his eyes. He want to give me a hug but I pushed him away. I was angry at him, I should be I almost lost my best friend cause of him, and cause of him I now know not to trust another boy to only break my heart if they dated me.

"You know what I didn't miss you...I am glad you left, cause of you I almost lost my best friend you asshole cause of you my heart is broken again, cause of you I will never fall for another guy again, and I will never fall for you AGAIN!!"

I yelled at him and looked at Brandon I mouthed " I will text you later" and he nodded his head. I ran back to the house seeing Lexi crying on the floor.

///

Hey guys it's Olivia again and I just wanted to give you a better chapter and all that so hope you guys in joined this chapter love you guys❤️
Please vote and comment more. Love you guys