Chapter 30: until next time.

Olivia's POV

I'm hugging Lexi really tight cause tomorrow I'm moving to Georgia and she's going to Australia with Mario and Faith.

I told Hunter that I'm going to Georgia and he was so sad when I told him. But he understand so did Brandon. I'm going to miss them so much, I just can't handle being apart from them or more importantly Hunter. He's the love of my life and I'm going to be miles away from him.

Hunter's POV

Olivia told me that she's going to Georgia for a modeling shoot for 4 years. I was so upset cause she's the love of my life but I understand this was a great opportunity for her and I'm happy for her. I will be her for her when she gets back cause I don't need any other girl only her, cause I love her.

I don't want to lose her so I have to wait and that's what I'm going to do, until next time I see her I'm going to be there for her, kiss her as long as possible cause I know she's the one.

*next day*

Lexi's POV

Today is the day that I go to Australia and today is the day that Olivia goes to Georgia. This is our last day today and our last day in Arizona. Olivia is going to stay with her aunt in Georgia because her mom and dad have work so she's going to stay with her aunt for 4 years. I'm going to miss her so much and her family.

I'm going to stay with Mario's aunt cause apparently her aunt lives in Australia so at least I have a house to stay with and she can help me take care of Faith and she loves children. So it's a win, win for both of us.

I go down stairs with my luggage and o see Olivia and Hunter talking while cuddling with each. Someone knock on the door and it was Mario, I hug him like it's our last day we will ever see each other.

"What's wrong babe"

"Nothing I just want to hug someone" I laughed out.

We both walk inside and it's almost time for Olivia to leave.

Olivia's POV

It's almost time for me to go I leave at 5pm and it's already 3:23pm.
I walk up to Faith's room seeing her crying in Ashton's arms.

"Ashton I don't want to leave here I don't want to leave you. You're my best friend and I don't want to leave you" she said to Ashton.

"Faith don't cry I'm going to miss you to but I'm going to stay here waiting for my best friend to come back, we just have to wait okay?"

"Okay" she responded back. I walked in and sat between Ashton and Faith. I didn't want to but I wanted to hug them both at the same time.

"I'm going to miss you guys"

"Don't go then" Ashton said while hugging me more harder.

"Yea don't go auntie" Faith said while I look down on her and she looked up at me.

"Faith I'm going to miss you so much but I'm going to stay in your heart and mind. It's not going to be that long only 4 years and you are going to be with your mother and father for a long time so be with them and as you know it I'm going to see you."

"I will miss you" she said.

"Just until text time I'm going to see you guys okay" I hugged both of them like crazy. I got up and took both of them with me down stairs.