Chapter 29: Fighting

Hunter's POV

I was cuddling with Olivia the girl of my dreams. I love her to death, I don't want to lose her ever again and I need to do something special for her to show her how much I love her.

"Hunter want to go to my room cause I'm really tired right now and Lexi and Mario are in her room"

"Sure babe anything you want" I gave her smile. I picked her up bridal way and she giggled.

"Hunter I never knew you went to the gym" she cracked out laughing.

"I do and you should be happy cause if I didn't I could pick you up"

"Hey I'm not that fat"

"Your right you aren't fat you are just a fluffy marshmallow" we got to her room and we both bursted out laughing.

We laid on the bed and it was silent for a moment. Until she spoke.

"Hunter I don't want to lose this, I don't want to lose our relationship at all"

"Babe don't think that, we won't lose this at all I promise. I want to make it up to you why don't you and me go to the country and do things fun tomorrow."

"Okay"

I can't wait for tomorrow, this is going to be the best day ever. I get to be with the person that I love the most all by ourselves.

Olivia's POV

Hunter fell asleep but I was still awake. It was 11:32 at night and I got a e-mail from my manager. It said something about a great opportunity for my modeling career but I have to move to Georgia for about 6 years cause they want me for a tv show too. I said yes to her cause this is a great opportunity and anyways Hunter is going on tour with Magcon, so is Brandon but still how am I going to tell. How am I going to tell Lexi my best friend, I know she will understand but still I'm going to miss them.

The next day

I woke up in Hunter's arms and I slip out of them quietly trying to not wake him.

I go downstairs to see Lexi and Faith playing with pancake dough.

"Oh. Having a food fight without me?" I mocked hurt.

"Sorry auntie!" Faith giggled throwing dough at me.

"Oh it's on princess." I said playfully as I grab dough and throw it at faith.

She jumps out of the way and it hits Lexi.

"Oh come on! I just finished picking it out of my hair!" She groaned since it got all stuck in her hair.

"Whoopsey." I said pulling my shoulders up.

After a while we cleaned up and the day went by with modeling shoots, eating, sleeping, and obviously playing with Faith.

It was almost midnight and Lexi was in Faith's room making sure she goes to sleep.

Lexi finally walks out and she sighed.

"Ugh it takes forever to get that girl to bed." She groaned as she falls into the couch.

"Hah." I said deciding it's time to tell her.