Chapter 26: Gone...

Lexi's POV

It's obvious that Hunter still loves Livi. Who doesn't? She's beautiful, sweet, caring, sassy, and fierce.

In the completely the same except a few things. I'm nice, sassy, also fierce, ugly, caring, and a tomboy.

Livi is a tomboy too but I'm like a complete boy.

She grew up with one brother and mwah. I grew up with two brothers, all of their guy friends, all of my guy friends, plus my dad. Oh and my uncles and cousins that are guys.

We had a big house and they all basically lived with us.

I didn't stand up to defend Livi cause I knew Hunter wouldn't say anything bad to her. I can see it in his eyes that he didn't wanna say 'I love you' to his slut next to him.

He wanted to say it to Livi.

"Hunter come with me before I grab you by the ear and drag you out." I said as I started to walk out the door.

He didn't follow so I stomp back inside and grab him by the ear and drag him out as he is trying to escape my grasp.

After I let him go when we were outside, I slap him on the cheek.

"Tell her before it's too late jackass." I said as he rubbed his cheek and covered his ear.

"Tell who what before what's too late?" He asked acting dumb.

"Oh don't act stupid Hunter Fuckin Rowland. You know you love her, it's obvious when you look at her. She was scared that she almost lost her sister for the second time in less than a fucking year and you just get another girlfriend to get her jealous? Get your ass in there and tell your slut that you don't love her but you love Livi. And if you don't admit your feeling for Livi I swear I will make your life a living hell that you can't escape until one of me or you die." I threatened as I glare at him.

He looked a bit frightened since he hid most of the fear.

"Ok, ok. I'll spill." He said.

"Good, now get your ass inside my house before I drag you again." I said before he ran inside.

Everyone just stared at us when we walk through the doors.

"You got a problem with us? Is there shit on our faces? Look away."I sassed as I sat back down on Mario's lap.

He kissed my cheek when I leaned into his chest.

Hunter sat down next to Haley.

I glared at him and cleared my throat.

"Hunter has something to say." I said still glaring at him.

He sighed and stood up and Haley the Slut stood up with him clinging onto his arm.

"Julian? Can you go get the old dog bed because I don't want anymore slut on my furniture." I said now glaring at Haley.

"Haley? Would you mind sitting on the old dog bed?" I said as sweet as I could to this bitch.

"As if!" She screeched as she sat back on my nice couch.

"Then leave my house." I said sweetly.

"Ugh!" She sashayed and stomped out.

Before she was out the door I slammed the door shut on her plastic ass.

"Thank god that bitch is gone." I hear Brando say.

"Julian you can throw that dog bed away." I said as he got up and threw it away.

"Faith! Mommy has a surprise for you!" I yelled as I hear her tiny feet hurry down the stairs.

"Mario hide." I said smiling as he ran behind the door.

"Yes mommy?" She asked in her angelic voice.

"How are you baby?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Everyone at school makes fun of me because I don't have a daddy." She said sadly.

"That's horrible baby." I said as I held her hands.

"Tell them that you do and he visited you." I said smiling.

"But mommy he didn't that would be lying." She whispered.

"No it won't." I said as signaled Mario to come out.

"Yes i-" her tiny eyes widened as she saw Mario come out from hiding and she ran to him.

She jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi Faith." Mario said kissing her cheek.

I hear a knock on the door so I open it up. I see two police officers at my door an I smile widely at them.

"Hello officers. How may I help you?" I ask smiling now that Faith is happy again.

"Are you Miss Flores?" The one on the right asks.

"Yes." I say.

"I'm afraid we have some bad news." The one on the left says.

My smiles faded away as I hear the news.(you're not finding out yet.)

I fall to the floor and started to sob. I hear people calling my name and asking what happened but it sounds faint.

Livi's POV

It's been days and Lexi hasn't talked to anyone or even showed any emotion.

She refuses to broadcast and the fans are getting worried. We are supposed to go to the hospital to visit a fan who had an anxiety attack.

This is the first time in like five days Lexi agrees to leave her room.

Everyone is worried about her. She is getting cold, as in heartless...

She isn't taking care of Faith, even worse not seeing her. It's hard on Faith that the person she is now calling her mom is ignoring her.

I open Lexi's door to see Lexi not in the room, probably in the closet. I see her phone buzzing an I see what it was.

I unlock her phone and see so much hate mail on every single social media. Everything saying it's all her fault, she killed them.

I checked out what it was about and Lexi came into the room wearing her dad's shirt he gave her and her mom's pants her mom used to wear when she was our age.

"Livi! What the hell are you doing in here!?" She shouted getting all pissed at me.

"I- I was looking. I tried. I didn't. What was that?" I stuttered.

She looked at her phone to see the hate mail open.

She broke down crying...

I ran up to her to hug her.

"Lexi, what the hell is going on?" I ask her.

"Livi.. They're gone. They died." She sobbed.

"Who Lexi?" I ask her confused.

"My m-mom and dad." She whispered.

////////////
Oh snap! Twist! I'll add some more dramah next chapter.

This chapter was made be Lexi! A chapter of my ideas! How'd you like it?
Love you all 😘❤️❣
~Lexi