Chapter 10: The one

Olivia's POV

  Me and Lexi decide to look cute but not that cute so we both picked out Nike sweat pants and two cute long sweatshirts (the left is what Olivia is wearing and the right is what Lexi is wearing in the picture above). I put my hair into a ponytail and Lexi put her's into a messy bun which looked cute. The next stop is California, which is my favorite state because I always want to visit here for a long time.

"Here let me take your bags beautiful" I smiled at Hunter when he called me beautiful.

"Um no thank you, I can take them and I have very important stuff in here" I told him while giving him a kiss on the cheek for being sweet. As I meant important stuff I have a hoodie that's Hunter's he gave me it to me when we cuddled and he told me to keep it. My headphones, laptop for writing my book I still haven't finished, and most importantly 19 packs of gum and 10 bags of gummy bears...I have a problem but I just love gummy bears and gum!!

Hunter's POV

"So what's going on with you and Olivia" Jovani asked me while Julian was listening to our conversation while eating chips.

"I'm going to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend in the m&g in California and I hope she says yes" I told them.

"Okay...me and Julian where thinking to bring our girlfriends along to Cali so we where just wondering if it's okay with you cause we already told the other guys and the girls too."

I never knew Julian and Jovani had girlfriends...its been so long since I have talked to them. But I'm okay with it.

"Yea it's okay"

They both left with a smile and I say the girls. Lexi ran into Mario's arms and I'm just staring at Olivia caring her bag when I noticed her pushing something in there. I think it was the hoodie when we both cuddled even though we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

"Here let me take your bags beautiful"
I asked Olivia with a smile on my face. I saw a smile on her face and couldn't help it but stare at her. She said she can take it by herself. I didn't want to fight with her so I let her take this one.

"I'm sitting with Mario" I heard Lexi scream and push me. I saw a smile on Olivia when she said that.

Olivia's POV

"You should have let Hunter take your stuff Livy" Lexi told me.

"Nah I have important stuff in here and I don't want him to talk my stuff he isn't my butler,he's my friend and I want us to be more than friends"

"Omg you like him a lot don't you"

"Yes I do but I don't now when he's going to ask me out or maybe...be his girlfriend"

"Awe you too would make a cute couple"

She winked at me which I didn't know what that was all about, but then she yelled I'm sitting with Mario and the whole people on the plane were looking at her which made me smile and kinda laugh a little.

"So I think we are sitting together" Hunter told me which wasn't bad cause I like him duh.

"Yea we are" I smiled at him which made me blush. I saw him smile back and that made me blush more. Dang he looks cute when he smiles.

"Well thank you cutie" Hunter told me while we both sat down. Omg did I say that out loud.

"Yes you did and it's kinda cute...beautiful"

"I'm so sorry" I blushed at him with a smile on my face.

I got really tired because it was like 10pm and I get sleepy really easy.

"Wake up beautiful,we are here" Hunter told me. I just noticed that my head was laying on his shoulder. I think he liked it cause I went on my phone and say a photo of me on Hunter's snapchat that said "with this cutie😍☺️" I couldn't help myself but smile.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating that much but I will be updating ever Wednesday. Love you guys for reading my book and the fun is just beginning. PS I'm so mad that Hunter's Instagram account got hacked 😡

Also sad about that he and Brandon left part of my story tour💔 but the others will be great and I still love all of them❤️ I hope mama Rowland is doing good and she is strong cause she's with the family right now and all of her tinkers are supporting her💕
                 -Olivia