Noisy Neighbours

This isn't your typical nerdy girl falls in love with the jock book ... what happens when you put bad with new?

Meet Lexi Reed, the 18 year old rebellious party animal, all her life she has disobeyed her parents, but for the past 4 months she has been on lockdown studying for her finals, what will happen when she gets the grades she wants and gets the most shocking news of her life. Being forced to move in with her 4 HOT Neighbours when her parents go AWOL. Will she settle down? or will she go back to getting arrested, drinking and partying. A thrilling dramatic story with many bumps in the road.

1 girl best friend. 7 guy best friends and 4 new Neighbours....

Hi,thanks for clicking on this book, read this page and if you find it interesting then be my guest to carry on reading and if you don't then ... carry on reading anyways ;) this is my first book I've written so please comment, vote and add this book to your library... ENJOY

There are a few mistakes I will be correcting later on. Show your love and support ❤

Go check out my other new book: the army baby! THANK YOU

Hey! Make sure to go follow me on all my social media, to find out what's going to happen in the future for this book! Maybe a second book :)

Twitter: irumjb
Instagram: irumjb
YouTube:irumjb irumjb

Lexi's P.O.V

If x is one hundred and seventy then y must be...

I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollypop, go head girl don't you stop, keep going till you hit the spot woah...

Y must be...

I'll take you to the candy shop, boy one taste of what I got, I'll have you spending all you got, keep going till you hit the spot woah...

Why must be the music so loud?! Okay breathe Lexi, breathe, your final exam is in 2 hours. Only one more chapter then you can stop and have a break. I picked up my bottle of water and took one long sip, trying to hydrate my body for the 4th time in 5 minutes. Why does Dan have his music so loud? Doesn't he also have his final exam today? I asked myself whilst reaching for my glasses on the floor. I placed them on my nose, hoping that the glasses would help me focus (I don't need them; I just like the feeling of having them on. It makes me seem... smarter). Back to revising, you have to divide x by 35 then add 5 which means Y is one hundred and fifty sev..

You could have it your way, how do you want it, you going to back that thing up...

THAT'S ENOUGH! I jumped off my bed and starting hammering the wall with my fists, screaming the words "Turn it down!" hoping Dan would hear me. Fortunately he did and 15 seconds later, the music stopped. I smiled and jumped back onto my bed until the music started playing again but even louder. I seriously couldn't handle this anymore. I stormed downstairs, opened the front door with all my might jumped across the hedge and started banging on the door. I was so angry and confused. Why Dan was doing this? Usually he never played any music, let alone blasted out sexual songs. Something was up and I needed to find out; I can't stand another minute of this racket. After banging on the door for what seemed like forever I noticed something unusual on the floor. I bent down to pick it up when I realised the door had opened.

"DAN! FOR GOD SAKE TURN THE CRAP MUSIC DOWN! I'M TRYING TO REVISE FOR THE EXA..." I turned to the door and noticed that Dan wasn't standing at the door. Instead there were 4 teenage boys standing in front of me with the biggest smirks I've ever seen. But they weren't smirking at my face... oh no, all of their eyes were glued to my body... Pervs. I looked down and realised I only had my shorts on and my crop top (this was due to the fact that it's only 10am and its 45 degrees outside at the moment).