Petty EX

Recap: Lexi, smart, beautiful, popular. Her best friends consist of the football team, her new neighbours and the whole school. She's know for her parties and kindness, her voice and her wealth. After a traumatising month of finding out her parents plane crashed, and them going AWOL, she has to face life's new troubles alone. Being diagnosed with cancer, she is determined to change her life around and her friends with the energy she has left. Trying to re connect lost love, happiness and memories.

Last chapter: Christmas. As everyone is at Lexi's house putting up the tree Lee broke whilst putting up the star, there is a knock on the door. As lexi opens the door, she gasps..

Lexi'sP.O.V

"What are you doing here" Iwhispered and pushed him out of my door and back outside, I steppedout and shut the door gently.

"I don't know... I guess I justmiss you"

"James, we broke up like a year ago,you have to move on from me" I sighed

"but Lex, we were the thing, everyonelooked up to us as a couple, we were perfect, everyone thought thatone day we would marry and have kids and then grow old together."

" was perfect, not are, thereforemeaning in the past, you cheated and broke my heart, but then I foundsomeone amazing to piece it back together again, he got me back ontomy two feet and has supported me from day one."

"who Cole? That bastard only wantedyou for sex, ask him! Everyone knows in school that he was just bullshitting with you just to get you in bed!" his hateful wordsdripped out from his mouth and burned my heart but I pushed that awayand stayed calm.

"Don't you dare talk about him likethat!"

"Or what" he smirked walkingtowards me, as I walked backwards to escape the small space betweenus I hit my wall and cried inside.

"I ... will" as I stuttered mywords he pressed his body onto mine and grabbed my wrists reallyharsly, I tried to escape his hold but obviously he was stronger thanme, I started to panic and started to scream hoping someone wouldcome out, seeing as I have a house full of athlete boys in my house,but before I could he pressed his hand upon my mouth and tutted.

I stared at him with plead, I beggedhim not to do it but it was too late, he roughly pressed him lips onmine, I wouldn't kiss back so he ragged my hair back, I heard thedoor open and before I knew it, Cole was on top of James ,Hope came running out and pulled me away.

About 5 seconds later Hadrian, Jake andKye grabbed Cole and James to separate the fight, once they calmedthat down they pushed James and made him leave.

This is where it got awkward, everyoneturned to look at me in a "what the fuck" kind of way, I didn'tknow what to say so they all rolled their eyes and took Cole inside.

Once again I was alone outside, this isgoing to be a bad night.

Walking inside I walked into the livingroom and searched for Cole, everyone slumped on the couches pointedup hinting that he was upstairs. I sighed and ran up, into my room.

"Cole" i said as I shut my bedroomdoor.

"just don't..."

"Don't what! I have to clarify whathappened"

"You're just going to twist it soit makes you look good" he spat as he faced me, his bottom lip wasbusted and had a quickly formed bruise above his eyebrow.

"Twist it? Twist what! The fact thathe forcefully kissed me?"

"oh don't lie! We all know you'rethe one who kissed him!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

"NO IM NOT, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!"

"Cole, I didn't! I whispered as Iwalked towards him.

"Huh" he just crackled a laugh.

"Stop laughing you prick! Don't actlike you're perfect, I know everything about you"

"What are you going on about now?" 

"The fact that you used me for sex" 

"WHAT?! DID HE TELL YOU THAT?"

"IS IT TRUE..."

"YOU BELIEVE HIM?" he hurtfullyscreamed

"well did you?..."

"YES LEXI, I ONLY USED YOU FOR SEX"he rolled his eyes, I picked up my lamp and threw it at him, itobviously missed him and smashed against the wall, I then picked upthe next thing I found and threw that, again smashing against thewall.

"LEXI STOP IT!"

"FUCK YOU COLE! I HATE YOU!" Icried

"lexi... I was kidd..." he didn'tget to finish his sentence as I was now running down my stairs, hequickly followed me out.

I grabbed my Harley keys and ran out ofthe door and slammed it behind me. Turning the key I got onto my bikeand drove off.

How stupid of me, I didn't put myhelmet on and the roads were all iced up, my bike slipped around butI kept it balanced, I wasn't really thinking straight but I had toget out of there, I just needed to be alone. Reaching my favouriteplace I parked up and climbed over the fence and sat down on the edgeof the cliff. Yes I was at the hill. You know the place where I usedto hold the parties, it was quiet here and I always used to come herewith my dad.

I started to cry as my hearted startedto melt, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialled the onlyperson who I wanted to talk to at this moment.

"Hi daddy, urm... I need you, whereare you?....why did you leave me, I really need your help, I don'tknow what to do, I'm dying and I'm in so much pain, I have lostmy boyfriend and all my friends hate me, I don't have you here withme to tell me that it's going to be okay, and I know that it'snot but I ... just call me back when you can" I tuned off the phoneand just cried.

"lexi? Sweetie..." I heard someonecall my name, I got up from the carpeted floor and walked towards theset of double doors in front I of me, trying to push them open I slidin and started to walk, as I was walking I could see a montage of alllittle parts of my life, going to Disney land with my parent andHope, going to school and getting expelled for the 1sttime, knocking on the boys door tell them to turn the music off,meeting Ruby, watching everyone sat down watching a film at mine andfinally the fight between me and Cole. I tried to grab onto thatscene but it then changed, I was now laying down beside the fence Iwas sitting on, it looks like I am passed out on the floor, there isblood around my body, I could see 3 shadows of people walking towardsme, they were 3 men who I had never seen in my life before, they allsmirked and leant down next to me, I started to panic as I had nocontrol over my body, I could only watch what was going to happen,just as one of them was about to pick me up I saw a light shiningnext to me, it was sort of a figure of someone old, they were juststanding next to my body, like a bodyguard would, as one of the guyswas about to pick me up he started to scream out in pain, just likehis two friends, they all got up and started to run, leaving melaying there with that figure stood next to me.

"Lexi?Sweetie, its time for you toget up now ..." I heard the voice again, that's when it hit me...

"daddy?"