It's going to be okay.

Hazel P.O.V

"It's okay."

"No go away, I'm not talking to a psychiatrist"

"And you don't have too, but it might be best for you too."

"Can I go now?"

"Well it has been 48 hours, and you have shown improvement."

"I have been through this before. I can control it.  I refuse to be on any medication, and I'm going to keep on refusing to talk to you. I'm comfortable to talk to my boyfriend. Please just let me go now"

"This is the last time I'm going to let you out like this Hazel. If you return I will keep you in longer and I will have to re think about the medication. With that he walked out and started to talk to the nurses. I walked into the bathroom, pulled my hair into a pony tail, dragged the white clothes off and put on my shorts and crop top. I slapped on some makeup to hide the bags under my eyes and looked myself in the mirror.

"Let's get this over with".

After a 5 minute wait, I placed my sunglasses on and walked out. I walked to the back of the building and rummaged through my bag. I pulled out my secret stash and placed the neatly rolled zoot in my mouth. I craved this as I hadn't had it in a long time. I lit the end and inhaled deeply. The burning sensation danced around my throat as the fumes slowly wept down my airways sending me into a deep relaxation. My eyes wept with joy and I carried on until I felt my phone buzz. Shit. I forgot the boys were going to pick me up. I finished off and sprayed myself 10 times with the strongest perfume I had. I then took 2 pieces of gum and started to chew, I rubbed anti-bacterial wipes on my hands to get the smell away and made my way back to the entrance.

I could hear the doors open of the car door, but before anyone could get out I jumped in, opened the window and placed my headphone on.

Everyone turned to look at me, but I ignored them not wanting any small talk.

Loki's P.O.V

Instead of trying to talk to her I just started to drive. I'm not going to deal with her mood swings especially in front of her friends.

Once we reached Lexi's house everyone got out of the car and walked in. I stopped Hazel before she reached the door and grabbed her arm.

"Give me it."

"What are you talking about?"

"YOU know what..." I tried to keep my calm. She rolled her eyes, grabbed a box from her bag, threw it at me and walked back into the house. Walking in behind her she went to her room ignoring everyone in the living room.

"I guess she doesn't want to talk then" Hope frowned and sat back down.

"She's baked. That's why." I grunted and threw the box onto the floor revealing the bag of weed.

"What the hell." Tyler laughed as he picked up the box.

"Those fucking low life's got her hooked. Just wait till I get my hands on them."

"Don't be stupid, she's a teenager. Everyone's done it before, cut here some slack." Lexi laughed

Everyone turned to face her and she laid back down on her bed. "Take it from me, you only have 1 life, let her do what she wants. Just keep an eye on her."

"whatever." I grabbed my burger from the table and started eating.

"So what should we do?"  Lee popped up.

"She will come down and talk when she is ready. For now we just leave her. Hope side hugged him and carried on eating.

Hadrian's P.O.V