Planning for the big day

Hazels P.O.V

"I used to write"

"So why don't you anymore?"

"Its ... lame" okay I was kind of lying when I said that. Ever since I was a kid, I've always had the dream to become a famous author. I would write stories, books and even play scripts. But always hid them after. I never wanted anyone to see them since I knew they weren't good enough.

"How is writing lame?"

"Whatever...."

"I'm serious Haze. Go back to writing."

"Lexi.... No"

"Why not?

"I have nothing to write about." Again a lie. I have so many ideas and so many drafts I could actually work on.

"Okay now I know you're lying. There is so much you could write about!"

"Hell yeh. You could write about me" Cole piped in.

"What could she possible write about you? How to burn toast, a Cole special?" Lex mocked him playfully.

"IT WAS ONE TIME! Fuck off I like it burnt anyways. Hazel You could write about all of us. About our life. There is so much crap you could write about us. About Lexi." Cole smirked at her and kissed her on the cheek.

"And what would she name it? The popular girl gets cancer, whose parents go missing, she has to live with her obnoxious neighbours and meets her long lost brother and sister?" she rolled her eyes.

"No... I could call it living with the neighbours." I looked up and smiled.

"Holy shit. Well you have all of our permission" Hope encouraged as she passed me the ice cream.

"Speaking about writing.... What are you all going to say at my funeral? Your eulogies? Lexi grabbed the ice cream off me and stuffed the spoon in her mouth.

"Lex..."

"Someone's been watching a fault in our stars again" Hope sighed.

"My sisters keeper too." She corrected.

"Lex..." Cole repeated.

"No... Come on guys. I don't have much time left okay. I want to hear what you're all going to say whilst I still can. Plus it gives us something to do."

"Fine, I will start" Hope got up out of Aarons lap.

She coughed and held up the remote as if it was a microphone. Hi. My name is Hope and Lexi was a fucking bitch who ruined my life. I don't know how I put up with her. She would take all my clothes and makeup and put it in her wardrobe. Bitch." She raised her eyebrow at Lexi whose smile dropped.

Grabbing her pillow she threw it at Hope and screamed "bitch who said you could talk at my funeral anyways?" they both started to laugh as she sat back down.

"Lexi... don't make us do this." Hope came to reality

"Please guys. I wanna hear it. Pleaseeeeee"

"Fine... but not today, we need to think and write it." Jake gave in.

"Good. Okay I know this is getting annoying now, but we need to discuss this. I don't want it to be at a church, that too depressing."

"How about the fields?" Aaron suggested.

"In school?"

"Well yeh, it is big enough for everyone. And it's outside so it's more open."

"What if it rains Aaron?" Hadrian coughed as he took the ice cream out of Lex's hand.